Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,634 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Bags
Vendor: Ghost Golf

TW-GhostGT14.jpg

Testers Wanted: Ghost Golf Cart Bag

Ghost Golf has released a cart bag that promises to combine style with functionality, offering features like magnetic pockets and extensive storage space. Premium priced, this bag aims to deliver convenience and durability on the course. The real question is whether it justifies the investment.

Key features:

• Durability: The bag is built from materials that are said to withstand regular wear and tear. Does it really stand the test of time or do signs of wear show up too quickly?
  • Magnetic Pockets: Designed for easy access, these pockets should make it simple to grab essentials during your round. Testers will evaluate if this feature is as convenient as it sounds in practice.
  • Storage Space: With multiple compartments, the bag claims to help organize your gear efficiently. But are these compartments genuinely useful or do they add unnecessary bulk?
  • Colorways: Available in seven colorway options including the new Valor colorway.

Gt-14 Specs.jpg

What you’ll be testing

We are looking for four golfers who will thoroughly test the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag, focusing on how well it performs in real-world scenarios. Are the materials made to last? Is the storage as practical as it seems? Most importantly, is this bag worth its price tag? Testers will explore all of these aspects and more, providing honest, detailed feedback that will help the MyGolfSpy community decide whether this product is a wise purchase.

GT14Colorway.jpg

Open to all registered Forum members worldwide.

Registration opens Sept. 5and closes Sept. 11.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 17.

This is your opportunity to put the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag to the test and see if it truly offers the value and performance that justify its price.

273 Comments

Always been in love with this bag, but never pulled the trigger. Would love to see how it compares to my Ogio & previous Titleist Cart bag 

Interesting to see if magnetic pockets and really that good in the rain. Scottish weather will test that. Current Titleist bag, that pocket sometimes gets wet. 

Been looking at buying a Vessel or Ghost cart bag to upgrade from a Ping Hoofer for a while now. I love my Hoofer even though I don’t carry anymore, but it’s 6-way top and lack of full length dividers does my head in for the 14 clubs I’m packing. Recently added Golf Pride Reverse Taper putter grip on the Scotty Cameron is making club organisation even more complex. I’m in the market for a cart bag and on the fence with a Ping Pioneer/Traverse and the moment so the timing for testing and reviewing a Ghost GT-14 couldn’t be better (in my world) 🙏

I have been in search of a new cart bag since my trusted Sun Mountain C-130 is showing its age after 3 years.  The first noticeable sign of its age is that the so called "full-length" dividers are coming apart, making it difficult to remove and insert the clubs at times.  It turns out that the full-length dividers are made out of thin, and obviously not durable, polyester fabric material that are poorly sewn together.  Outside of the bag still looks good, with little or no visible wear from rubbing against the cart and the strap.  I am not certain that the Ghost GT-14 bag has full-length dividers, but I am hoping that its 14-way divider is better designed/constructed, and the outside material is as good as that of the Sun Mountain.

Being in South Africa, I haven't heard of Ghost Golf and I must say, I am pleasantly surprised, they have a lot of products available!

I owned a black on black Nike 14 way cart bag, and these do remind me of that bag (and I loved that bag!), but it didn't stand the test of time, so hopefully I can test one to see if they are as well made as claimed.

Good luck to all the lucky testers!

These bags look awesome,  I have always wanted a cart bag with a cooler.  What a great way to bring some cold drinks without carring an extra cooler. Those bag names are really cool.

I can’t say I’ve ever heard of the company so it will be interesting to see how this bag compares to my usual MOTOCADDY bags especially as I’m looking to replace my current one that is six years old. Rolling into a UK winter will certainly put it to the test.

I would like to see how this cart bag compares to my stand bag; storage, ease of access (clubs and pockets), how do the club dividers hold up to a round, etc.

This bag looks fantastic, I’m ready to trade up for a cart bag as I approach 62 years of age and the joys of walking 18 aren’t as appealing as they used to be! Let’s do this! 

Awesome opportunity here!! Going to follow this one, looking to upgrade my bag hopefully later this year and I'm really considering a Ghost bag. I saw someone on here got this bag and it was less than stellar so I can't wait to see if these hold up and he possibly got a bad bag.

This Test is now closed to further comments.