Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,002 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: PXG

TW_PXGAllan.jpg

Introduction
PXG’s Allan Putter introduces innovative technology aimed at helping golfers achieve greater stability and control on the greens. Featuring Zero Torque Balance Technology, the putter is designed to minimize face twisting during the stroke, helping to keep the putter face square at impact. This technology is beneficial for all stroke types, making it versatile for golfers of varying skill levels. The putter also boasts an S-hosel design for enhanced balance, a Pyramid Face Pattern to improve roll consistency, and a convenient Pick Up Pocket for easy ball retrieval on the green.

Key Features:

• Zero Torque Balance Technology: Reduces the twisting of the putter face during the stroke, promoting more consistent, square impacts.
  • S-hosel Design: Aligns the shaft above the center of gravity, further enhancing stability and reducing the tendency for the putter face to open or close during the stroke.
  • Pyramid Face Pattern: A uniquely milled face pattern designed to improve the interaction between the putter and the ball, providing better distance control and a smoother roll.
  • Pick Up Pocket: A thoughtful design feature that allows golfers to pick up the ball easily without bending over.

PXGAllan1.jpg

What You’ll Be Testing
We’re looking for golfers to test and review the PXG Allan Putter, focusing on its performance and the effectiveness of its key technologies. Does the Zero Torque Balance Technology really help keep the face square? How does the S-hosel design influence your putting stroke? Testers will put these claims to the test, providing detailed feedback on everything from the feel of the putter to the ease of use of the Pick Up Pocket. Your insights will be crucial in helping the MyGolfSpy community understand whether this putter can make a real difference on the green.

Apply Today!

PXGAllan2.jpg

• Open to all registered forum members worldwide.
  • Registration opens Aug. 31 and closes Sept. 6.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 10.

This is your chance to see if the PXG Allan Putter truly elevates your putting game, delivering on its promises of increased stability, control, and convenience on the greens!

287 Comments

I’ve been wanting to try a mallet style putter for some time. Interested in seeing how this performs! 

This putter is shaped very similar to my Scotty Phantom X 7 that I have been using since 2019.  I love the putter, but I do have some issues hitting my line at times.  And there have been some opinions expressed from MGS staff the Scooty Cameron's are overrated, I would love to put that to the test with thus putter!  I tried a similarly shaped Evnroll putter and I absolutely loved it, but it is hard to spend that much having spent $429 on the Scotty.  Great opportunity, fingers crossed!

Would love to test this. Currently have two sets of PXG irons hybrids and five wood. Alternate putters between a Ping Heppler Tomcat 14 (mallet) and PXG double wide blade (Closer).. and who should game an Allan putter but an Allan!!

Allan From Charlotte NC

I think i'd be a good one to test this out.  I already own a LAB DF 2.1, and what better way to test it than to compare it to something i've gamed for the past 4-5 years?

PXG likes to promote to us Veteran's and I would love to test out their new putter vs my Odyssey White Hot OG Rossie.

I have about 7 putters at my house that i’ve rotated through. I would love this opportunity. I have used mallets before but wasn’t able to feel the face. As someone with a tendency to leave the putt short, I wouldn’t be opposed to giving a mallet another chance. Good luck to all!

Love the look of this one!  Had a PXG fitting a while back and putters were the only thing we didn't go through... probably because of our indoor fitting location 🤷‍♂️

I would love to have an opportunity to test this putter. I golf with a buddy who swears by it and as a father who is looking to upgrade his sons putter this offseason it would be nice to know what is out there. Good luck to everyone.

I've got to be included for this test. My biggest strength is my putting and my putter was fitted for me. This would be a fantastic test for this putter. Give me a shot please!

Super interested in this one!  Have been wanting to make the switch to a mallet style putter.  Love my PXG irons.

It's great to see PXG getting so involved with member testing and how the forum staff just keeps on bringing these fantastic opportunities for our members. 

This is an intriguing product since they're getting into the no torque putter space and it'll be interesting to see if those claims ring true with our selected members. 

I know the forum staff have a job ahead of them to pick the right members to test these and I believe they'll do a good job of it. 

My friend just got a Labtech putter he was talking about how balanced it was. So I reserched balanced putters and found this PXG Allan putter. Looks great and I love the guides. 

I would be thrilled to be chosen for this.

As someone who has struggled with putting for a long time, I’ve watched the commercials for this putter with great interest. As a technology enthusiast, I’m particularly drawn to the innovative design and the zero-torque feature. Plus, I’m eager to put an end to losing money to my golf buddies because of three-putts!

my putting sucks so i am getting fit for the allan putter. Iam 81 years old and not too savvy when it comes to computers and i don't know how to put in a profile picture

Putting has always been the weakest part of my game.  I was fitted for a LAB Mezz1 and could not be happier!  My putting has improved significantly.  Would love to test this out against my current putter.  If is just as good it would be an outstanding choice for golfers who may not like the look of LAB putters.

IMG_1651.jpeg

I just purchased a LAB Mezz 1 putter.  Would be interesting to compare the two putters.  This PXG looks to directly compete with the Mezz 1.

I recently switched to a used Tommy Armour mallet putter and and found great distance control, but . . . I can't seem to dial in the accuracy. 
I'd love to help the community (any myself 😀) test a mallet putter.
Who knows, getting picked could be a win-win.
I have fair to middling write up skills (I think I'm funny, my wife may disagree) and a chance to improve my less than stellar current putting.

Interesting… I feel like I would have crazy mental issues looking down at that shaft/hosel placement but I will be curious to hear how testers feel about it aesthetically and whether it has a functional impact. 

Wonder why we don’t see zero torque on irons. I think autoflex claims zero torque on their shafts. If it is so important for the slowest swings then why would it be less important on much longer faster dynamic swings?

This Test is now closed to further comments.