Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,498 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Evnroll

Testers Wanted: Evnroll Zero Putter

Evnroll ZeroTW.jpg

Introduction
The Evnroll Zero putter lineup is designed to eliminate face rotation and enhance putting accuracy. Constructed from a combination of 303 stainless steel and black anodized aluminum, the putters feature ultra-high MOI for maximum forgiveness. The new ZERO from Evnroll incorporates an unconventional reverse-offset hosel that aligns the shaft with the putter head's center of mass. This eliminates unwanted face rotation during the entire stroke path for effortless accuracy with every putt. With a forward center of gravity, these putters promote smoother rolls and better distance control.

Key Features:

• Zero Face Rotation: Minimizes face rotation for more consistent putting.
  • High MOI Construction: Combines stainless steel and aluminum for stability and forgiveness.
  • Forward CG: Improves roll and distance control.
  • Three Models Available: ZERO Z1, Z2s and Z5s

Evnroll-Z2s-8-1536x1076.jpeg

What You’ll Be Testing
Testers will assess the putter's performance in reducing face rotation, improving distance control, and maintaining forgiveness on off-center strikes. You’ll provide detailed feedback on how these claims hold up on the greens.

Apply Today!

Evnroll-Z5s-1-1536x1075.jpeg

• Open to registered forum members in North America.
  • Registration opens Oct. 11 and closes Oct. 18.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Oct. 22.

For more details, visit Evnroll ZERO Putters 

162 Comments

I was going to buy an Evnroll last putter purchase. I got a Ping PLD anser instead and although it's a nice putter I continually regret not buying the evnroll, so this test is close to home. good luck to all who have entered 🙂

Would love to test this putter as I love the brand and have been eyeing one of these zero rotation putters for awhile now (LAB, PXG Allan & now this) but having already reviewed the Neo-classic earlier this season I know it isn't meant to be so good luck to everyone and I'm looking forward to reading the reviews from whomever is selected!

Great time of the year to test putters! Switched to a Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 last year and it allowed me to work on my control (well I guess it showed me how much unnecessary movement I had in my stroke). Would love to test these EVNROLL Zero Putters!! Best of luck to everyone.

22 minutes ago, DukeStKing said:

The thing I find so compelling about these putters a that there’s a compact blade version of the zero torque putter. Other zero torque putters are larger, sauce pan style- the Z2s and the Z5s don’t look like you could fry and egg on them. 

Ya you must not be aware of the Link and the Mezz from LAB golf

3 hours ago, DukeStKing said:

The LAB’s can be used to brand cattle, fry eggs and sink tons of putts.. but I guess the Link is an exception- a very ugly exception. I guess I should have prefaced my post with “nice to look at and compact.” 

“Nice to look at” is a personal opinion. I’d also add Axis 1 to the list of compact blade style no torque putters 

I have 2 Evenroll putters now and really did not know they had come out with this new one. I'd love to be a "tester" on this one, as it sure looks interesting! Unfortunately I apparently do not qualify to be a tester on this site, so be it.

9 hours ago, DukeStKing said:

The LAB’s can be used to brand cattle, fry eggs and sink tons of putts.. but I guess the Link is an exception- a very ugly exception. I guess I should have prefaced my post with “nice to look at and compact.” 

I like the look of the link.1 generally, the hosel being screwed to the  blade kind freaks me out though. Never swung one myself, but was happy with the Mezz and even happier with the DF3. Looks are subjective for sure...I've had tons of players comment positively on it!

Testing an Evenroll Zero would be a large departure from my current putter in looks, feel, design, weight, all of it…this is the current putter…

IMG_8250.jpeg.1eedf778fd2f39c941e3a0e9360a2f73.jpeg

IMG_8251.jpeg.26977b9b189a5ef92eebd5dd0cb806ef.jpeg

If you look closely at the first picture below the red weight you can see the silicone I used to reattach the plastic piece for the two-ball insert.  

Good luck to all entrants, this will be an interesting test.

Evnroll has a really interesting revolutionary design.  Will it stand the test of time.  More and more golfers are moving from blade to mallet.  Could this be part of the evolution?

This would be such an excellent product to get to test, because it's been forever, since my last putter upgrade.

I'd love to put them through their paces on 3 very different grasses of the greens, at their respective courses.

Oh, to get to wax loquacious about the pros and cons, strengths and shortcomings with a bit about the all around feel, aesthetics and visceral reaction to it.

All the best to those who enter and may the winners be thorough and verbose in their assessment.

Good luck, y'all.

Yes, please! Love this. I am gaming an Evnroll Er2v, and would love to try, and help the community at the same time (selfish altruism!) know their Zero putters better. Thank you for the opportunity, Evnroll and MGS! Good luck to all!

13 minutes ago, YourKillingMeSmalls said:

I would love to test one of these versus my 33 year old gamer.

Good gravy! 30 years?! Thats quite the accomplishment to stick with a putter like that. Must be super reliable for your game to stay in the bag that long. What stick is it??

This Test is now closed to further comments.