Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
975 signups
Equipment Type: Bag
Vendor: Bag Boy

image.png

Engineered to simplify the golfing experience, Zip-to-Fit™ functionality allows users to easilyunzip and remove larger exterior pockets on the golf bag.

This feature enables golfers to transform a traditional stand bag into a lightweight Sunday bag with ease and eliminates the
need to own multiple golf bags.

KEY FEATURES

Two removable pockets to cater the bag to your round

4-Way organizer top with full-length individual dividers

Swivel clip attachment system for easy shoulder strap separation

Top-Lok ® technology, a patented bag-to-cart attachment system

image.png

We are looking for 4 MyGolfSpy Forum Members to Test and keep this golf bag!

This test is open to all MyGolfSpy Forum Members in Canada and the US!
_________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter!

73 Comments

This is a really cool looking concept to me. Removable pockets sounds like either a great idea, or a recipe for disaster if done badly. Looking forward to seeing what has been achieved here.

Looks really nice, I would love to try this out, especially for any golf trips I take because my Ogio bag doesn't fit into my hardshell travel case because it is too big. So it would be so nice to be able to have a bag like this that allows me to shrink it down to those times.

This bag looked great when it came out.  Would love to have the opportunity to go test it out an the course.

Very cool idea to have a modular bag. I walk most of my rounds, but this year a couple of courses don’t allow walking anymore (pace of play is what I was told). I like the idea of making the bag smaller for waking  and then I can have larger compartments for inclement weather and riding.

I do wish there was a bag with a quick remove wedge/putter section so I could take all my wedges and putter when course is path only. My playing buddies alway jab me when I pull three wedges, a hybrid and my putter green side with me. Maybe someday!  

I’ve been in the market for a new bag for about a decade now and the choices are just too many for me to make a confident decision. Would love the chance to help other folks know the pros and cons of this bag. 

Previously used the Chiller bag as my primary. Bag Boy makes a solid product. I would love to test this as an alternative to the Push Carting I have done for a while now. The versatility of the bag as well is something that I think would be interesting to test. I wonder if I would actually use the features regularly, or simply find a configuration that suited me and stick with that. Either way, the customizability of this bag is interesting.

On 4/20/2023 at 5:27 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

I’m getting tired of unloading my bag every time I walk, this would be an amazing time saver. Hope the zippers are commercial grade. 

Bag looks great and has a very cool feature built into it with removable pockets. Kind of like having two golf bags in one. 

This would be great.  I could really use a bag that has multiple functions like that. I already utilize a BagBoy Nitron push cart so it would be fun to compare carry vs push cart and how it functions with top-lok and all that.

Currently my bag I use with my push card sits okay but definitely has some negatives. 

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all that apply. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.