Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,209 signups
Equipment Type: Push Cart
Vendor: Bag Boy

Screenshot 2023-04-20 23.22.24.png

Are you part of the push cart mafia? We may have the perfect push cart for you to test! Big thanks to Bag Boy for providing this opportunity for our members to test this cart.

With several key features such as, 

Lightning fast auto-open with Nitro-Piston™ Technology

Top-Lok Technology®, a patented bag-to-cart attachment system

Easy one-step open

Lightweight frame features a compact fold size for simplified storage and transport

Screenshot 2023-04-20 21.41.11.png

We are looking for 4 MyGolfSpy Forum Members to Test and keep this golf push cart!

This test is open to all MyGolfSpy Forum Members in Canada and the US!
_________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter

152 Comments

Currently use an original SunMountain push cart with inflatable tires and those are starting to go, got a good 15yrs out of that and looking for new possibilities. 

It looks a lot like my Axglo Trilite that I've had for the past few years. I know for a fact that theTrilite is great as it's light (14 lbs), compact and sturdy and it folds/unfolds in one quick swoop taking less time than what is required to miss a 3 foot putt low.

The auto-open feature of the Nitron is interesting but it seems to come with some added weight (about 3 lbs). Interested to see how it fares.

On 5/6/2023 at 8:44 PM, Michael_K 76 said:

I have this cart and love it.  Super easy to open and close.  I also bought a bag that works with the bag-to-cart attachment system.  That is pretty slick once I figured out how to 

This would be a great upgrade to the pull cart I have been using, bought this guy when the restrictions of covid were getting lighter late 2020.  The courses near me were allowing walking only and maintain distant, no golf carts so to get back into golf I started walking my local golf courses.  I had been fortunate to save up some dough and bought me a new golf bag recently at end of 2022.  I've had to use bungy cords to keep a tighter lock on my bag and added a cup holder to keep me hydrated 😉.  I love walking the local course 10 minutes from my house, I feel like I maintain a rhythm through out the round.   

Golf bag.jpg

Golf Bag 1.jpg

Golf Bag 2.jpg

I’ve been looking to buy a push cart recently and this one is second on my list to the bag boy triswivel. Would be awesome to test this one. Currently carrying my bag or riding in a cart. Would love to try this out. 

I've started walking recently in order to save a few bucks each time I golf. I am using a borrowed walking cart that has some mileage on it, but I am in the market to get a new one. I usually do a lot of research before buying something, so this would really help save some time! I would be super interested and invested in the review process.

This would be a cool test, I have a caddytek v8 that I have used for quite awhile now. Just had my Garmin tell me today that I have 200 miles on it and should retire it but it still works well and has got me through a lot of rounds. 
could this beat my caddytek? 

I have a golf trip in a few weeks that I would love to bring a new cart along for! Would be a great first test! Good luck everyone the anticipation is an absolute killer! Happy golfing IMG_1930.jpeg.0e234082e6617043f646c9e0da720f1f.jpegHole one at warnamont local par three 

This Test is now closed to further comments.