1,459 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Zebra Golf

image.png

image.png

Testers Wanted: Zebra Putters

image.png

THE RANGE

Leveraging our iconic design heritage, including the Major-winning striped alignment system, our new range features four modern head shapes to suit every putting stroke and every type of golfer.

MyGolfSpy Forum and Zebra Golf are looking for 4 Testers to take part in Zebra Putter Test.

Testing opportunity is open to all MYGOLFSPY Forum Members in the United States, Canada, UK or Australia; and for both Left and Right Handed Members!

Test Models Available - 1 each of Zebra Golf's new putter designs:

image.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Want to be the first to know about testing opportunities? Follow us on Instagram & Twitter to be the first to know!

image.png

154 Comments

This is an amazing opportunity, thanks MGS and Zebra! Good luck to all, I know I wouldn't mind testing any of the four models.

Awesome! I’ve been gaming my Ram Zebra (well, one of the four versions that I have 😬) for 30+ years. I would absolutely LOVE to tryout the AIT 1 to compare it to my OG Ram. Good luck everyone!

IMG_0077.jpeg

1st post:  I remember an old Zebra I had growing up.  It had the red insert in the face and was the softest putter I had ever used at the time.  Zebra was one of the first to play with the polymer inserts that I can remember.  I liked the putter, the stripes were very helpful.  Love this site, there's so much valuable information shared, glad to be here and hope to help.

Taylor

Would like to try something different. I've been using a SeeMore center shafted putter for years, For some reason it dont work very good anymore . Think it might be time for something new!!!! 

Played today I was a man on fire, well that’s where I felt my putter may end up. 
I have a good putter but I feel it’s a little lightweight in the head. 
Hit the ball well but OMFG my putter divorced me today.

At one stage within my group I told my putter literally voiced it out loud, I’m dumping you for a new younger model. 
That probably didn’t help as the putter was like, really,  missed, edged out, not going to get to the hole, going past hole, bye bye. 

Maybe these are a little heavier in the head, I know they have optional weights. 
If selected I’ll putt the living hell out of it, if not hopefully someone can let us know if the head feels a little heavier. 

The ZEBRA putter is one of my all-time favorites.  I played it a lot during the 70's and 80's.  I am happy to see it making a comeback after being away for so many years! 

So happy to see this putter test opportunity. Excited to possibly be chosen. good luck to all!

16 hours ago, ZackS said:

That AIT1 brings bake some memories. I never had one but they always stood out when you see them. Another good test to follow. 

Agreed! I remember seeing one for the first time and having to do several double takes. Looking forward to the test results on this one for sire!

I'd love to try one of the Zebra mallet putters.  One of my regular playing partners uses an iconic Zebra putter and is quite deadly with it.  I'm not sure what makes it such a good putter, but I'd love to have the opportunity to find out for myself.  Of course, besides the learning experience, I'd love to see my putting average, which I track on my Garmin S62 Approach, drop by a couple tenths of a stroke!  

I have never used a Zebra putter in the past.  I am currently having putter problems now.  Would be helpful to see what the testers evaluations are.

This is very exciting. I have liked the look of putter head similar to the zebra AIT1 model. But as a Lefty most manufacturers for some reason do not make that design in LH. So great to see Zebra make one. Kudos to you Zebra. Hope i get a chance to test that one out.

Thanks to MGS and Zebra for allowing these putters to be tested.  My 2nd putter was a Zebra model, I think AIT1.  That was about 50 years ago.  Lots of different putters since then.

Have Zebras in the bags of others thru the years - currently gaming an Odyssey Versa but do switch it out on occasion for a White Steel 5.  Would love to try the AIT-1.  

On 6/1/2023 at 11:54 AM, Fongle said:

Shame it's US only. My old man had one of the original Zebra putters with the stamped metal soleplate, and it was gorgeous to putt with, would have be great trying the new generation 

I have never looked at the T&Cs close enough to realise this... I live in Edinburgh, Scotland and enter every comp that comes up! 😂 

They should 100% open it up to other countries, different conditions makes it a more comprehensive test.

Good looking putters. Had a friend who had one in high school in the 90’s. I was jealous of the putter, mainly because he was a better putter than I was 

This Test is now closed to further comments.