Testers Announced! Evnroll and Precision Pro ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,965 signups
Equipment Type: Long Game
Vendor: Mizuno

Mizuno Long Game

Mizuno is here to bring back a favorite and often requested forum member test for 2023!  The Mizuno Long Game test will see testers fit the top end of their bag with the ST 230 line of clubs to see what sort of improvements can be made using Mizuno's latest gear.  Testers will get to experience the missing piece from their golf game in Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber which is featured throughout the lineup.  

image.png

What is the CORTECH Chamber?

The CORTECH Chamber: The Missing Piece:  Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU, taking stress from the club face and creating an additional energy source.  At the same time, locating weight closer to the club face to reduce spin rates, while contributing to a more solid, powerful sensation at impact.

image.png image.png

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the ST 230 long game clubs!

Each tester will select:

1.  ST-X 230 or ST-Z 230 Driver

2.  Two other clubs (select from ST-Z 230 Fairways, ST-Z 230 Hybrids, or Fli-Hi Driving Irons) to fill in the gap to their top iron.

This Test is open to all US Forum Members! 

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

208 Comments

I keep reading about iron forgiveness by mizuno’s but would like to try the woods also. New technology could be be exciting for this test. 

Currently in the market for a new driver. Have been using the Taylormade R5 since I won closest to the pin at a tournament some years back.  Very excited to try Mizuno's CORTECH technology and implement it into my long game.

The Moderators continue to offer great opportunity with these tests, allowing us to have a hub of knowledge. Keep up the great work! and good luck to all who signed up!!

Been very interested in their long game gear these last couple iterations.  My dad bought a driver recently on a whim and it's such a good looking club.  I would love to test out all the new long game gear to see if it could find a spot in my bag.

I have never held a Mizuno club , but would love to try a hybrid. Have been contemplating switching from woods to hybrids because they seem more versatile. 

I really would love to test these! I watched the Good Good guys on YouTube use Mizuno clubs before they switched to Callaway and they always talked them up. I have hit last years driver a few times at the store and really liked how it felt. I would love to put these in the bag. And I would love to try the driving iron. I have hit a few of them in the simulator but never on the course. Please please please! Fingers crossed that they pick me this time!!!

Have Mizuno wedges,irons, putter and hybrids. Love them. Would love to see how Mizuno driver and Fairway would compare against current clubs- TS2 driver and Taylor Made sim-2 3w. 

Always loved Mizuno and I game the JPX 921 irons. But they have really stepped their game up with their drivers and woods last couple years. Excited to see how these results look!!

What a coincidence, TRUEGolfFit just recommended the ST X 230 driver for my slower swg. speed.  Would love to give it a run.  This driver would also compliment my Mizuno JPX 921 HotMetal irons.  Also interested in checking out the fairway metals and comparing them to my gamers.  Love Mizuno!

I love Mizuno woods and irons. I played my MX-20 irons and T-Zoid woods for 15 years. Upgraded to 919 Hot Metal Pro irons and JPX 900 woods a while ago. Mizuno performance would surprise a lot of people. 

This would be timely as I just busted my gamer driver so I'm looking for a replacement.  Good luck to all in this test.

XY

What a great opportunity. It would be great to see the on course advances Mizuno engineering put into this generation vs. a few years ago. Hope the MGS team can, in addition to this test, do some multigenerational comparisons. 

Wildly excited about this test. Hope I get the opportunity to see the results for myself. 

I’ve always been curious about Mizuno clubs and I struggle the most off the tee and from 220 yds+ so this test is very compelling for my game. 

Good luck everyone! Looking forward to reading the reviews on this one. 

I chose the fairway, fairway option , just because I really like to hold greens I when I'm hitting those far 230 approaches, but I have always wanted to try the driving iron! There's nothing like a mizuno feel. good luck to all of us. can't wait to send some flying. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.