Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,566 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Indi

Testers Wanted: Indi Golf Wedges

image.png

About Indi Golf Clubs:

Headquartered in the heart of the golf industry haven of Carlsbad, CA, Indi Golf is a developer, global seller, and manufacturer of premium wedges and putters.  At Indi Golf, the designers and engineers respect the sport of golf, and have a deep desire to grow the game by bringing its enjoyment to players of every background, experience, and ability.  Each individual golfer connects with the sport in his or her own way, and it is Indi Golf’s ultimate goal to give golfers top quality products that will perform to the highest level, unlocking pure enjoyment for the game.

image.png

For this Member Testing Opportunity we are looking for 4 Forum Members to test, keep and review a set of Indi Golf Wedges. Included in this test is a full virtual fitting with @indigolf! 

This Testing Opportunity is open to Left and Right Handed Golfers worldwide!

*Limit to Conforming Wedges*

To learn more about Indi Golf and their clubs head to their website here: Indi Golf Clubs

image.png

image.png

157 Comments

I would love to have these in the bag, but I probably wouldn't be able to do them and the MGS community enough justice. So instead, I'll just be looking forward to hearing the testers' thoughts on these. Rick Shiels loves them and they're absolutely gorgeous, so hopefully they stand up to the test.

Watched the video with Scott and Rob and was intrigued by the design and versatility of these wedges.  May be the next big thing on the market and would love to give them a go.

The full face grooves and the grinds look intriguing. Gonna take something special to remove my eye2 Ping Glide 3.0 and trust me I already have most wedges in my garage gathering dust; RTX Zipcore, Vokey SM9, MG3s, Hi-Toes this and that, so these will have to be good, but I’d thrash the ass off them to see. I did with all the others my Pings stayed. 

My Mizuno ES21s have been benched because there comes a time when you just have to accept Mr Einstein's definition of insanity. I know it's statistically unlikely that a set of these wedges will make it to Newcastle but .............

Approach/inside 75 yards is my favorite place to play. I'm very versed in flighting my wedges, adding or knocking off some spin, and using a variety of shots from an array of lies including the sand. Cleveland has been the most versatile wedge IMHO for several RTX generations, I would love to play and test these wedges as I've hears great things about them!

I would love to try out same company's set of wedges. I have several different brands that I am using and try to get comfortable with each...seems like one works better then other at different times !! As an Indian love to try INDI !!

Wow, super excited about this because like many others I hadn’t heard of Indi until Shiels. I am currently looking at new wedges because I play some “Golf channel advertisement” specials, and they’re fine, but I want some legit clubs from a legit manufacturer. I have a lot (for me at least) of golf planned for august (roughly 5-6 rounds at Ballyneal, & as well as a 3 tournaments locally. So the opportunity for me to really put them through the ringer has never been better. Awesome stuff. Looking forward to the chosen reviewers comments, if I’m not chosen! 

So what’s it take to become a tester? I’ve signed up for so many. I would love to try these wedges. I’m a short game fanatic 

These look like a good replacement for my worn-out 12 year old Taylormade TP xFT wedges.  The idea of changeable faces was a neat novelty but doesn't do much good when they basically stopped making the faces a year later!

Got to say I'm curious as to how they perform. I'm somewhat, you know, skeptical if they can do what they say they can. Good luck testers, run them through the tests.  Have fun. Will be waiting to read your results.

I definitely need new wedges and would LOVE to give these a try. If not I’m at least excited to see what the testers come up with. Good luck!

These wedges look awesome and could definitely use some short game improvement. Good luck on to everyone and thanks to MGS and Indi. 

Watched the review from Rick Shiels Golf on these Indi wedges and have been wanting to try these out! Super stoked to have Indi wedges a part of member testing. Good luck to everyone signed up and praying I get selected!!!! 

I have been looking for wedges that defy the traditional sets out there, ones that can do as promised and make the short game easier and user friendly! Looking forward to testing and putting them in my bag.

How did MGS know I was in the market for a new set of wedges 😁

Looks like another great test opportunity from a brand new company!

This Test is now closed to further comments.