Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,767 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: Rapsodo

Testers Wanted! Rapsodo MLM2Pro

The personal launch monitor space has grown immensely over the years and Rapsodo is introducing their new MLM2Pro. 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 11.39.42.png

The original MLM from Rapsodo consistently came top of MyGolfSpys most wanted testing in a variety of categories since its original launch. The Rapsodo MLM2Pro looks to build off that foundation while bringing new features and abilities to help golfers improve their games and practice while not breaking the bank. 

Here are some of the highlighted features straight from Rapsodo.

“The all new MLM2PRO™ Mobile Launch Monitor + Golf Simulator
Dual optical camera vision + radar processing for precision accuracy
Shot Vision and Impact Vision for multi-option swing replay
Simulation at 30,000+ golf courses
13 metrics - 6 measured metrics - including spin rate and spin axis
Apple and Android compatible
Rapsodo Combines - 24 total shots - 2 approach targets - 1 driver target
Full functionality indoors and outdoors”

Where the original Rapsodo MLM was great for practice and training, the addition of being a golf simulator and being able to read spin rates is very intriguing. Not to mention it is now Android compatible! 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 12.03.04.png

All of this sounds well and good, which brings us to you. MyGolfSpy needs 4 golfers to test, review and keep the new Rapsodo MLM2Pro.

Testers will receive the Rapsodo MLM2Pro as well as premium membership as part of testing to get the full Rapsodo experience. 

Do you have the original Rapsodo MLM and want to compare? Are you new to the personal launch monitor space and want to try testing the MLM2Pro? Or do you have another launch monitor and want to compare the MLM2Pro to your current setup? Let us know and be sure to sign up for this testing opportunity before registration closes!

*This testing opportunity is open to U.S. Residents only.
**Registration closes August 16th with selected testers being announced August 22nd.

293 Comments

I would love to compare this against my Garmin R10. I know for a fact that numbers with the R10 aren't 100 accurate and are goofy sometimes. It also doesn't pick all of my shots up either. It can definitely be frustrating. I had gotten the original Rapsodo Mlm for a father's day gift last year but had to return it because my phone is android and the original wasn't compatible. Awesome test here for sure!

Been looking at this as a replacement for the garmin r10 I had but sold. For anything under $1000 that has all the capabilities the rhapsodo mlm2pro had, who wouldn’t want to test it out. I usually test a lot on my own and so this would be a fun opportunity to take advantage of and let everyone in the community know. 

I’ve been eyeing this launch monitor since it was released and hoping the kids might get it for me for Bday/Christmas. Perhaps I’ll be fortunate enough to be chosen as a tester. Thanks MYGolfSpy 

Hello, golf enthusiasts!

I hope this message finds you well and that your golf game is going strong. I'm eager to share my thoughts and apply to become a tester for the MLM2 Pro. For the past two years, I've been researching launch monitors as I'm getting back into competitive golf. I have a spacious garage that's perfect for practicing during the long Wisconsin winters. Although I've never owned a launch monitor, I'm excited to test out the MLM2 Pro. With an 8 handicap, I'm eager to see how this tool can help me identify weaknesses and improve my game.

I have a membership at Green Valley Ranch Golf Club which allows for me to hit unlimited range balls with Trackman collecting data on all shots. I would be an ideal tester. Left handed.

I have a mat and hitting net and use it daily. All that’s left is to add a launch monitor. I’ve been eyeballing this and the Sports Caddie and the Garmin R10. The Rapsodo is likely where I’ll fall at some point soon. Definitely so if chosen. 😎

6 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

Super cool opportunity!  I hate to be the one to say it, but fall is just around the corner.  It's time for those of us in cooler climates to start thinking about how to keep our golf obsession going.  I like the thought that it seems Rapsodo has put in to this version of the MLM compared to the first unit.  It looks like solid improvements all around, and the addition of the simulator function could take this to the next level.

image.gif.d9aeac52f39e9b8ec5fac6a71b81a390.gif

This Test is now closed to further comments.