Testers Wanted: 2023 Forum Member Test: Red Rooster Rain Gloves

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
535 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Gloves
Vendor: Red Rooster

Testers Wanted: Red Rooster Rain Gloves

PXL_20230923_091046487.jpg

Red Rooster has become a go to brand for a lot of our members. We already had several of our members test the at the time unreleased Sussex Premium glove from Red Rooster which came back with glowing reviews. Now we also have our group buy for the Red Rooster MyGolfSpy "The Root" glove (if you haven't got your order in on that do so now before it is too late! OCTOBER 1st Deadline)

PXL_20230922_165418948.jpg

I can personally attest to how impressive these rain gloves are. However I am only one golfer and we wanted you to get your hands in these gloves to see how they perform and let our community know if your experience with these gloves comes close to what mine was. The Red Rooster Rain Gloves offer great feel, texture and performance in wet conditions, not to mention they look pretty cool!

What do you think? Want to give the Red Rooster Rain Gloves a try and get playing in some less than ideal conditions? 

We need FOUR MyGolfSpy Forum members to test, review and keep these gloves as part of testing. 

PXL_20230923_091020899.jpg

*Registration closes October 4th, 2023 with Testers being Announced October 10, 2023
* This testing opportunity is only open to Forum Members in the US and Canada

47 Comments

1 hour ago, Golfgirl8350 said:

If this test includes women golfers, count me in. I play in rainy Oregon throughout winter... it's wet wet wet, and a good set of rain gloves is imperative.

It is open to women golfers! I have included a link to some helpful info that can increase your odds of being selected. One thing the forum staff definitely looks for is a profile pic. 
Good luck!

I can’t attest that these gloves are just fantastic!  Have had them for a few months and they were perfect in the rain!  I have used FJ and Srixon gloves before but these RR rain gloves are the best!

Looking forward to hearing about the gloves from people in very rainy places!

I don't wear gloves because my hands are callous already but maybe it'd give me a different feel. I have nothing to compare to, but who knows - maybe the rooster would be the thing missing from my game, and the one thing I push on all my golf buddies. Maybe even use them for a batting glove perhaps? They could be that good. 🤔 haha 😁

As a player with ginormous (XXL glove) hands, I'd really like to give these a test. Also, wet season is coming up here in CO, so it would be a rain/snow test in probability.

And here in the northeast, just north of Buffalo, we can get the rain - - and I don't like to waste my golf course season pass days by not playing golf just because it is wet outside.

Best of luck to those who apply. I purchased these along with the MGS gloves on the recommendation of @GolfSpy_APH

I typically do not wear gloves unless it is either raining or very cold.

After reading the testing reviews from prior tests, this is another great opportunity for the members here.

On 9/28/2023 at 10:54 AM, jdparker said:

Awesome opportunity!  I am tempted to purchase a pair to put up next to the Galway Bay rain gloves that I am testing.  

Good luck to all those that apply!

I have both ! Purchased the Red Rooster a month ago, only wore them just to see how they feel. Still very warm here in KC!

27 minutes ago, Alan Scalzi said:

I have both ! Purchased the Red Rooster a month ago, only wore them just to see how they feel. Still very warm here in KC!

Yeah we are still in high 90s and hitting 100 some days. 

I have never tried a rain glove, it would be interesting to see the differences for sure. I do like that there is a cadet version available too!  thanks for the chance!

Would love to try them out but when it rains here it's not uncommon to have a thunderstorm too.  So don't do much rain golfing.  Now if I lived where I did when I first started golfing you have to golf in the rain or you miss out on to many golf days.

Living in Florida, hand and arm perspiration prevents my secure but relaxed grip on the golf club.  I tried chemicals and towels, but finally discovered that Rain Gloves were the best alternative for me.

I have been wearing two rain gloves for the past many years over the Summer/hot months and one rain glove when the temperatures are low enough to not make my hands perspire.

The nice thing is that rain gloves tend to last much longer than typical leather gloves.

I look forward to being selected to try your new product - I consider myself to be an expert.  😃

If it's still open I would love the oppotunity to test these - getting colder and more damp here in ontario over the next couple weeks.

This Test is now closed to further comments.