Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

SPY PICS - Is This What Nike Is Working On Next?

GolfSpy_X

It seems like this might be an old idea that never came to fruition, the ving rhames ad at the bottom seems to be a few years old with the old club and ball used, Just my observation. Also this seems to be just a marketing idea without any actual stuff to back up. Sure you got a woman in a sundress hitting a ball but nowhere are they saying this is what we are going to do to make this game more accessible.

Still too... abstract to me...

But to my understanding, Nike wants to make golf = cool? Like all the bling bling, lights, latest gadgets that kids nowadays can't live without?

Sounds like a good idea, but to implement so many goodies means you have to throw in a lot of money... and then we are right where we started... golf = expensive and young people won't be able to afford it even if they liked it?

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

• SPY VIP

Valid point Steven. Will be interesting to see if they fully develop this project. The fact that I have not gotten a response makes me feel more confident they will.

#TruthDigest

From the looks of the golf cart and the gadgets inside that, the iPad or whatever it was looked as though it had a gps type thing which showed the topography of the greens. That in itself would dramatically change how golfers play, especially the less skilled and knowledgable. It would definitely make putting easier for more novice players, as well as more skilled players. Not to mention that whole golf cart looks freaking cool. haha If none of the other stuff comes through and hits production i hope that that stuff does.

---The huge neon nike swoosh is a bit ridiculous but also very cool. I'd be lying if i said i wouldn't want to play that course. It'd be one of those "you gotta do it once, just to see what it looks like" things.

Driver--Taylormade RBZ Tour 9* Aldila RIP Phenom 65s

Fairway Metal--Taylormade R11s 14* Aldila RIP Phenom 70s

Hybrid--Taylormade RBZ Tour 18.5* RE-AX 85 gram S

Irons--Nike Vr Pro-Combo 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold S300

Wedges--Nike SV Tour Forged 50*, 56*, 60* True Temper Dynamic Gold

Putter--Scotty Cameron California Del Mar

Ball--Taylormade Lethal

Grips--Lamkin R.E.L 3Gen (Woods-green, Irons-red, Wedges-white)

Archived