Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

T100S Feedback

I know there have been some posts on these but I just wanted to share some feedback that I found with them. Could very well be the best iron I’ve ever played. Got fit for them with DG x100 shafts. The loft and cg shifting on them did exactly what I was hoping. They give me a much flatter trajectory with maintaining a good landing angle to stop quickly. The feel and feedback has got to be the best part. Those who play forged irons know exactly what I’m talking about. Sound is nice and solid. Even though I wasn’t getting them to get more distance, I did gain about a half club per club. I had 716 ap2’s prior to this, and I loved them, but these T100S irons will be in the bag for a very long time I feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Eagleputt2008 said:

I know there have been some posts on these but I just wanted to share some feedback that I found with them. Could very well be the best iron I’ve ever played. Got fit for them with DG x100 shafts. The loft and cg shifting on them did exactly what I was hoping. They give me a much flatter trajectory with maintaining a good landing angle to stop quickly. The feel and feedback has got to be the best part. Those who play forged irons know exactly what I’m talking about. Sound is nice and solid. Even though I wasn’t getting them to get more distance, I did gain about a half club per club. I had 716 ap2’s prior to this, and I loved them, but these T100S irons will be in the bag for a very long time I feel.

With a 1.7 H/C, I feel certain you are an excellent ball striker. I currently play the TM P790 irons and am considering getting a set of the Titliest T100s or T200, I want the T100s, but am concerned that I might need a little forgiveness. What are your mishits like with these clubs? That is if you ever have any. LOL

Thanks for any feedback.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

With a 1.7 H/C, I feel certain you are an excellent ball striker. I currently play the TM P790 irons and am considering getting a set of the Titliest T100s or T200, I want the T100s, but am concerned that I might need a little forgiveness. What are your mishits like with these clubs? That is if you ever have any. LOL
Thanks for any feedback.

I firmly believe they still have some forgiveness, not as much as T200 but there would be some. The thin top line makes me feel like I’m playing the 620CBs but they feel like butter. You could always do a t200 in 4-6 and t100s 7-pw, if you could get with a fitter that could get your loft gaps right. I’ve hit a fair amount of long irons with these and a few toe strikes snuck in there, but I didn’t notice too big of a loss