Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

New Equipment Release

Can't really find anything on the google, and I know there's a MGS post on the site about keeping up with new releases, but wondering if there's anywhere that has a calendar or something of all the new upcoming releases for the big brands that aren't out yet?

Basically need (want) new shoes and a carry bag, and I don't want to go out and get a "most wanted" 2021 model if that company is going to drop a new and improved version in March or something. Thanks!

Driver: :taylormade-small: M6 

Irons:  :mizuno-small:JPX919

Wedges: :taylormade-small:  54* and 58* MG3

Putter: :ping-small: Anser 4

There’s no calandra posted that I know of. The vast majority of things will for 2022 are announced already. They are either released late year they previous year or at or shortly after the pga show. 

Anything for summer/fall release haven’t been announced to their sales teams yet so nobody knows exact dates for later in the year releases or what they will be or what they may be called

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1