Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Paradym Super Hybrid—Just Got to Test It Out

Anyone tested this club? Curious to hear what people think.

Callaway was at our club yesterday (8-30-2023) and I had a chance to check this club out.

I was impressed. It looks a bit like a cross between a traditional hybrid head design and a fairway wood.

What I liked?

• Versatility: I took the 18* for a test on the course. It can be reduced to 17* or increased to 20*. So, depending on what I am trying to optimize for a course or trip it gives me some versatility.

What I am thinking about?

• I carried it about 210 yards in the air. It falls between a Titleist 7W and my Rogue 5W for distance.
  • I put the 7W in my bag in place of a 4H because I picked up about 7* decent angle with about the same carry distance. 
  • This Super Hybrid rolled out a lot more than the 7W. 
  • I think it has a fit for course trips where the fairways are hard and fast and the wind is a factor.

At $399, it has to be something that will really add to my game in order to find a way into my bag.

Edited by Jim Akers
Got to test the club

Coach, author, and golf course rater. 

Not sure this is available anywhere... I think they start shipping on 9/1

:ping-small: G430 LST - Graphite Design Tour AD DI6 XS

:callaway-small: AI Smoke Hybrid 3 & 5 - LA Golf A Series 105 XS

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKII 5i-AW - :Nippon: 1150 GH XS

:ping-small: - ChipR

:cobra-small: - Black SnakeBite 53 & 57

:scotty-small: - Super Select Golo 6.5

:taylormade-small: TP5x Yellow / :titleist-small: Left Dash / :bridgestone-small:B X / :srixon-small: ZStar 🔹

:Ogio:  

:Arccos:

• Jim Akers changed the title to Paradym Super Hybrid—Just Got to Test It Out
  • 4 weeks later...

I got mine early as well and ive used it for 4 rounds now. I owned the original Super hybrid and my regular playing partner has the Epic version. Both of mine were 2hy and his a 3hy. I turned down the paradym to 15* and used it as a 3w replacement since i carry no FW in my bag anymore.

My driver is usually 225-240 and my best 3w ever was 215. So anything consistently in the 200 to 210 range would fit the bill. Right now my best shots range from 206 to 212. So distance is no problem.

The current model definitely launches higher and easier to hit than previous models. Something Callaway made a focus. The paradym feels particularly hot off the face. 

A better player would probably enjoy the Apex UW but anyone looking for max distance and forgiveness for a longer hybrid would best be suited with the Paradym Super Hybrid. Extremely versatile club to fit between most players irons and FW. But it is not cheap ar $399.

:ping-small:G430 Max 10k 9°

:cleveland-small:3+ Hy-wood 17°

:cleveland-small:4+ Hy-wood 20°

:ping-small:4 Hybrid 22°

:srixon-small:Zx5 mkII 5i-P

:cleveland-small:CBX 48°, CBX FF 53° & 58°

:cleveland-small:Frontline Elevado 

:srixon-small:Z-Star