Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Ask Echo Golf Bag

Mike B

This is an unsolicited review of the Ask Echo Golf Bag I purchased this summer.

I'm not very happy with the bag. First, I had to pressure the company to get it sent out to me. Ad stated you will receive the bag in 14 days, after 21 days I finally got someone to admit it was behind schedule. I received it a week later. The bag itself does not allow my head covers to stay on the club. The bag is too deep. When I was ordering the bag, I asked the customer service rep if it was tubed all the way to the bottom of the bag, so my grips don't hit each other. I was told that it is tubed. It is not tubed past the top layer of the bag. It is bigger around and does not fit my cart easily. I wanted to try the bag because it is notched so the irons don't clank together while walking. Now I will have to explain to my lovely wife why I need a new bag for next season. I will let you know how that goes.

Coming back to golf

Care to post any photos of the bag or of it in use to give us a better idea? 

Did you research the bag prior? If so why this one over others? Did you have a chance to see one in store? What was it that made you want to initially buy this bag?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm echoing the review on the Echo. I, too, was intrigued by the molded club holders for organization and clanking prevention. The bag only left my garage once it was hoisted back to FedEx. In addition to Mike B's callouts, the bag feels less well made than any moderately priced bag. Not accommodating head covers could be better thought out. How many folks make their statement with sports teams, mascots, animals, and other character covers? I have four driver covers that I rotate, like dressing for dinner. 

It was disappointing to discover all these failings since the concept was a good one. 

The shipping was shoddy as well. (see pics)

3B75DE0D-7EE1-4A37-B0CB-034D2085DC1B.jpeg

ECDE75D8-1062-4225-9483-AD2544C87E8C.jpeg

TaylorMade SIM2

Ping G-25 Fairway 3, G-425 Hybrid 3, 4, 5

Ping G30 6,7,8,9,W

Cleveland Smart Sole Sand

Ping Tour-S Gap 52

TaylorMade ATV 60

Putter: Scotty Cameron Titleist Studio Select Newport 2