MyGolfSpy X Bridgestone Mindset Sampling Opportunity - Closed

IMG_4069.png

TM Stealth 2 Plus 9.0

TM SIM2 3W, 5W 

Titleist T100 4-P

Vokey 50-54-60

Odyessy Tri-Hot Rossie 

When the e12 Contact came out, I was lucky enough to test a couple of those early. However, I was spending the winter in Ohio, so it wasn't as enjoyable to test. I'm curious how this aid will improve focus. I'm looking forward to testing these!

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 7.05.27 AM.png

Wow. What a great opportunity. Thanks

My Bridgestone Golf Ball Fitting

By analyzing our database of over 320,000 live launch monitor fittings, we have determined the best ball for your game:

TOUR B RX

Tour Performance specifically designed for swing speeds under 105 mph seeking maximum TOUR DISTANCE.

Bridgestone Golf, Inc.
15320 Industrial Park Blvd, NE, Covington, GA 30014
Toll free: (800) 358-6319

IMG_2651.png

Can be found on the golf course or searching for a perfect whiskey and cigar pairing.

Didn’t get select first go round and now I can’t answer the questions/fill out the form but interested

IMG_6377.png

Cobra Aerojet
Ping G425 2 Hybrid
Taylormade SIM Max irons and Hi-TOE wedges

Odyssey Triple Track TenS

On 3/14/2024 at 5:57 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

3.jpg

Okay we have a pretty unique opportunity open to all members in the US regardless of whether they are testing something currently or not. 

The process is simple, but you need to read and follow instructions in order to take part. 

What is it? Bridgestone is looking for up to Forum members to get a free dozen Bridgestone Mindset golf balls for sampling. Yes, you read that right up to 125 members. That's not all though, if you are in a part of the country that isn't able to golf right now, don't worry! Next month we will run this back for another week and another 125 members. Then again the next month and the month after that for a total of up to 500 members! 

Note: Each member is only eligible to participate once! Pick your month for when you can golf the most and get the most out of this opportunity!

A huge thank you and shout out to Bridgestone for this. 

So how do you apply and what do you have to do? 

Step 1: Watch this YouTube video

Then watch it again. Seriously, a second time would be beneficial and it is only 2 minutes long. 

Step 2: Go over to Bridgestones website and go through their Ball Selection Guide.

https://www.bridgestonegolf.com/en-us/find-my-ball/ball-selector-tool#/

Once you have done that you will know which ball is best for you! Easy. 

Post a screenshot or photo of your results. 

Step 3: Fill out this form and answer all the questions correctly! 

Questions need to be correct in order to be eligible for the free dozen golf balls. 

Link below for those that are not able to fill out as is in the forum above. There are two sections - one for the questionnaire and second for shipping information to be sent to Bridgestone. 

(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1xWU_2ZHalyaHbKJGBO-KP5nCs5iYtTa6W9XMUvM96IUUrQ/viewform?usp=sf_link)

Step 4: Wait for your golf balls and get ready to start posting! 

We will leave this open for 1 week and then send all the correct responses to Bridgestone for them to ship out the golf balls. 

Few final notes for this opportunity - There will be no PM or other message confirming your participation. When the golf balls show up we will ask that you post and share your experience with them. 

We will create that thread after the opportunity has closed. 

Last - take an extra minute and read all of this again! In this case it really pays to read and follow instructions! 

Thanks all!

IMG_6486.png

WITB: 

driver : Big Bertha 

3w : PXG 0211

3h : Callaway 

4-W : PXG 0211

52: Wilson (ole reliable) 

56: Callaway Rwd Devil

P: Scotty Costco

This is awesome! I really notice my game gets away from me when I don't focus on what the Mindset balls will instill into my game. Very excited for this! image.png.0e29fec18e45c29c91d7abaa8e8bd0a1.png

Dad of 4 trying to play golf! Trying to get to single digit handicap.

I took the survey and this is what I got. I’m excited to see how these do for me. I’m a kid handicapper but have a pretty high ball speed. We shall see how this plays into my game. 

IMG_0608.png

Thanks Bridgestone for the awesome opportunity. I feel like mentally I could improve with something like this. Have a hard time standing over the ball and overthinking before I hit. Really cool concept and something I would like to try at some point. Thanks for the opportunity!

IMG_2278.jpeg

Driver: Callaway Epic Max LS 9 

5 Wood: TS3 16.5

3 Utility Iron: Sub70 699U 19.5

Irons: Sub70 639CB 4-PW

Wedges: Sub70 286 (49/53/58)

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12.5

Screenshot_20240501_070615_Chrome.jpg

WITB:

Driver: Callaway Epic Speed 10.5 HZRDS Blk 6.0

3 Wood: Callaway Razr Fit

2 Hyb: Callaway Razr Tour 18*

Irons: 4 & 5 Callaway Apex DCB, 6-AW Apex

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 52, 56 MD2 60

Putter: 2018 Bettinardi Queen B 6

Would gladly try the mindset, the video gave a very positive message of zen and being that I'm in the high handicapper group of a ball helps with my inconsistent swing plane then I'm up for tying! 

Screenshot_20240501-070604.png

msanagustin

Interesting how it suggested a different ball than I normally play from Bridgestone. Happy to give this new ball a shot!

IMG_5338.jpeg

JackieMoon_LMS: 3.2 handicap

• Driver: Taylormade Stealth Plus 
  • 3W: Taylormade Sim 2 
  • 3H: Taylormade Stealth Plus
  • Irons 4 - PW: Taylormade Tour Preferred
  • Wedges: Vokey 50, 54, 58
  • Putter: Never Compromise GM2 Mallet
  • Ball: Vice Pro 

Hoping to get a pack. I’ve been wanting to try these out. Thank you for the opportunity. 

IMG_8306.png

Driver:  image.png.e6704436d0738e350c36dc1ce0753eba.png G425 Max

3w: image.png.8c80dd2d8412050473d733ae63143a54.png G425 Max

Irons:  image.png.df4c4edcd7f6540ac2633c86951943cc.png G430

Putter:  image.png.e24ecf5c5006f69baa2e4de3d7a93fbe.png Spider X

I have used the B RX and I do like them.

IMG_3810.png

Titleist TSR2 driver

Titleist TSR2 3 wood

Taylormade Sim2 7 wood

Titleist T300/T200 combo irons 

Vokey SM8 52F/56S/60M wedges

scotty cameron Newport 2 putter

Screenshot_20240501_211009_Gmail.jpg.e0752e0f7fcb2f26a3e954e66ddaf700.jpg

Trevor 01 

Taylormade driver @ 9.5 x flex, 3 wood @15, 5 wood @ 21, golfpride cord 

Taylormade p770 irons D7 swingweight lie angle @ 1 upright, Titleist wedges @ 2 flat  with KBS 120. 50,56,60, 

Taylormade spider putter.