Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

$650 or best offer - Lab Mezz Max RH Red Putter 35" Shaft, 70* Lie, UPGRADED TPT SHAFT, ($1208 Value)

(0 reviews)

$650 or best offer - Lab Mezz Max RH Red Putter 35" Shaft, 70* Lie, UPGRADED TPT SHAFT, ($1208 Value)

(0 reviews)
  • $750 FOR SALE
  • Offered by: Sherlock
    • (
    • )
  • THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
  • Specs

• Item Condition Used
  • Quantity 1
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

SELLING FOR $750 or best offer, SHIPPING INCLUDED to continental USA. Normally this putter costs $958 on the Lab Golf website and would take 6 weeks to receive the putter. To get this putter in a week would be another $250 for a total of $1208 for this putter! Great value price here!!

The right-handed 35-inch club features a red color and a mallet head shape to provide precision putting. The upgraded TPT shaft material adds durability and feel. Best shaft Ive ever putted with, so good I got it on my next putter!! TPT shaft is a $400 upgrade!!!

This putter is in great shape and is ideal for players who are looking for an exceptional putter that does not compromise on quality. The red color adds a touch of style, while the 35 inch shaft, 70 lie angle, and other features make this putter perfect for any golfing situation.

The grip is the Press II 1.5 degree textured Lab Golf grip. Great feel in your hands. Alignment marking is the 3 lines. Standard head weight. Comes with the black headcover that is basically new (I used a different head cover for the putter). 

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.