Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Titleist TSR2 Driver 10* UPGRADED Ventus Black 6X Velocore 45” RH w/ Headcover And Wrench

(0 reviews)

Titleist TSR2 Driver 10* UPGRADED Ventus Black 6X Velocore 45” RH w/ Headcover And Wrench

(0 reviews)
  • $500 FOR SALE
  • Offered by: Sherlock
    • (
    • )
  • THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
  • Specs

• Item Condition Used
  • Quantity 1
Chicago, Illinois United States
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

$500 or best offer (free shipping to continental US) - This Titleist TSR2 Driver is a high-quality golf club designed for right-handed players. It features a sleek and sexy all black color with a 10 degree loft that is adjustable and an extra stiff flex. The club has been UPGRADED with a Ventus Black 6X Velocore shaft, which measures 45 inches in length. 

The club is ideal for golfers who want to improve their accuracy and distance on the course. It comes with ORIGINAL BRAND NEW HEADCOVER (I used a different headcover during rounds) for protection when not in use. Also come with WRENCH. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced golfer, this Titleist TSR2 Driver is sure to enhance your game.

Has a blackout No. 1 grip that feels great in the hands. Great tackiness!! 

This club has been great to me and Im sad to let it go. It helped me improve my handicap from a 12 to an 8. This club is looking for a good home. You won’t be disappointed all your playing partners will be in all at the south at this club Maques off of the tee!!

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.