Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,723 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Odyssey

Testers Wanted! Odyssey Ai-ONE Ai-ONE Milled Putters!

image.png

We're not finished yet!  We're back with another stellar forum testing opportunity courtesy of Callaway Golf.  This time we are looking for testers of the new Odyssey Ai-One and Ai-One Milled Putters!

Just incase you haven't seen or heard these new putters come with Odyssey's Ai designed face inserts either in a classic White Hot or a milled insert for those who prefer a different feel.  Either choice comes with core features

Ai-ONE or Ai-ONE Milled Insert
Designed using Artificial Intelligence, we’ve created contours on the Aluminum backer of the
insert to promote consistent ball speed across the face.

Ai Window
Some models feature a Panlite window, which is a unique automotive grade
polymer, that allows us to showcase the unique topology of the back of the insert.
SL 90 Shaft
A lightweight steel shaft with 20-30 grams (depending on the grip) of counterbalance weight in
the butt end. This is an evolution of our Stroke Lab Weighting that will appeal to even more
golfers.
Unique Navy Blue PVD Finish
These putters all feature a beautiful navy blue PVD finish that really sets them apart and gives
them a premium look.
Interchangeable Front Weights
Available in 5, 10, 15 and 20 grams these removable weights allow you to dial in your head-weight to your exact preference.

image.png

Want to test the new Odyssey Ai-One and Ai-One Milled Putters?  We need 8 forum members to put these putters to the test! 

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in the United States. 
*Registration closes November 23, 2023 with testers being announced November 28, 2023.

167 Comments

Dear God, please let me test this putter. 

I am positively the worst putter I know. More three putts than imaginable. There are 20 handicaps that are better putters than me. I would love to see how this is putter does with three putting for me. 

8 minutes ago, alewan888 said:

Dear God, please let me test this putter. 

I am positively the worst putter I know. More three putts than imaginable. There are 20 handicaps that are better putters than me. I would love to see how this is putter does with three putting for me. 

Give this a read. It will help you. First basic rule for us is no profile photo = no selection

My Odyssey Tank Cruiser 330 Mallet currently does a fine job, but I've been looking to upgrade to something new for awhile.   It seems these don't come out until February 2024, so getting a sneak peak would feel extra special.  Also, I'm cool with any of the bent neck options.   Great test MSG and good luck to all that enter.

I have used Odyssey putters for most of my golfing career.  Which has been a long time.  This is quite a test offering.  Whoever gets chosen will have quite an opportunity.  Good luck to all.

What an opportunity it would be to test one of these. Still rocking my dad’s old 2-Ball SRT haven’t found anything that can out perform it. Maybe one of these could 

Would love to give the milled seven a try but I know there aren't enough rounds left in the season to give this the test it needs and putting indoors on the x-golf simulator probably wouldn't do it justice.  Good luck to everyone where there is no end to the golf season!

At one point had an odyssey putter, but recently switched. Excited if I get the opportunity to test out one of the new odyssey putters. Another quality test put on by MGS. 

This would be incredible and a dream coming true to test these putters! I'm a broke college student who loves to golf and practice at the free practice greens at my local muni but a new putter would be a dream coming true. I will make videos and do extensive testing on these beautiful putters if you allow me to. I also run a golf social media account on Instagram named: LTB_Golf
Thank you for the opportunity Mygolfspy! good luck to everyone in here!

Good luck everyone! I feel like over the last half of this year, I have been a lot more in tune with my putting. Excited to have a chance to try one of these out. If it could get Jon Rahm to switch putters, they must be good! 

These look very similar to putters I tried a few years ago at Club Champion in Rochester NY when I was on a sponsored Veterans weekend - the same time I was trying all manner of putters including the LAB DF2.1 in my bag.  I remember these rolled balls just as consistently and hope to see the testers of these putters discovering the same repeatable putts roll for them too. ⛳

Just another great testing opportunity from the forum.

NICE !

Saw some of the new models at Golf Galaxy the other day, and they are sharp.  Of course made my first 3 putts trying it out so obviously, I must need one, right ?  Would strongly have to consider purchasing that putting green instead of the basement carpet if chosen.

Good luck to all that enter !

Man MGS can't be stopped. Another incredible opportunity. Good luck to everyone! Looking forward to see everyone's thoughts. As someone in the technology world, curious how this will translate into a tangible product in my favorite sport/hobby.

Putting is the absolute worst part of my game I loose more strokes on the green then any other part of my game really wish I could find a putter that I can stand over the ball and be confident and consistent 

On 11/18/2023 at 12:26 PM, Owengeorge13 said:

The Ai-milled seven T CH just looks like a really good putter.  

I am a very good putter. I rarely three putt.

Putters, like all golf clubs need to be fitted.  Would like to try one of these, off the shelf, and then take it to get fitted and see the difference!

This Test is now closed to further comments.