Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,251 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Balls
Vendor: ODIN Golf

Calling All Golfers! Testers Wanted for ODIN Golf Balls

ODINFeature.jpg

In the vast landscape of golf ball options available to consumers, the direct-to-consumer (DTC) golf ball market has experienced an explosion of new brands in recent years, introducing golfers to a plethora of choices.

One such brand that caught the attention of our Forum members, although not featured in the primary golf ball test of 2023, is ODIN Golf. So, who exactly is ODIN Golf, and what sets them apart in the competitive DTC golf ball market?

ODINbox.jpg

About ODIN Golf

According to ODIN Golf, their mission is to make golf more accessible, affordable, and streamlined for the next generation of everyday golfers.

ODIN Golf aims to deliver a golf ball experience equal to or better than traditional brands, all without breaking the bank. An additional enticing feature is ODIN Golf's unique Cashback program, offering a 20% return on every dozen purchased (applied to future purchase) providing golfers with savings on subsequent ODIN orders. Essentially, you get paid to play golf, mirroring the benefits enjoyed by the pros.

Emphasizing their commitment to the everyday golfer, ODIN Golf distances itself from the allure of tour pros, declaring, "We're not excited about the pros; we're excited about you!" They aim for their community to directly benefit from and engage in the value they bring as a company, extending beyond merely reloading on ODIN golf balls.

ODINinhand.jpg

Want To Test?

For this testing opportunity, we're seeking five dedicated golfers to test, review and keep one dozen ODIN X1 golf balls.

The ODIN X1 is a 3-piece Urethane-covered golf ball designed for low to mid handicaps and tournament enthusiasts. With a high compression rating of 86, ODIN Golf promises a softer feel for players.

Notably, ODIN Golf asserts that the performance of their X1 golf ball is on par with the renowned Titleist ProV1.

ODINcourse.jpg

Does the prospect of testing the ODIN X1 golf ball intrigue you?

*This testing opportunity is open to all Forum members in the US only. 
*Registration closes December 6, 2023 with selected testers being announced December 12, 2023.

98 Comments

1 minute ago, frazzman80 said:

I’ve been locked in on Left Dash for a couple years now, but always willing to try the little guy and see if they can beat them out. It’ll be softer than Left Dash for sure…

It’s always good to have a spare ball in the bag if you’re not playing well and don’t wanna lose your higher priced left dash! (Not a knock they are the best of the best of the best sir)(With honors) it’s great to have a ball to reload without the guilt! 😜 

4 minutes ago, Smokeshacks said:

I golf about 2-3 times a week and still haven’t found a ball that feels as good as Nike PD long (discontinued)  or pro v-1 (expensive) If given the opportunity I will compare those 2 golf balls to this Odin ball and see if it gives justice to the name Odin. (Kings of Asgard) 😉

Love the bike PD I still have a few stored away for a good golf day! These I think will hold up if you try them! 

15 minutes ago, Jordan ODIN Golf said:

What's up MGS Crew! This is Jordan from ODIN, great to meet ya! Big ups and massive thanks for letting us be a part of this, we really appreciate all the support. If anyone has any questions or needs any help, give me a shout anytime here. Thanks again and as we say, Go Balls Out. Always! 

Love having you on the forum, and thanks for making this happen! We're psyched to see what the testers think of the ball in action!

3 hours ago, Krls032022 said:

Outstanding & Christmas is just around the corner

🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️😀

Great time to hit some darts! 😃

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy SAM said:

Love having you on the forum, and thanks for making this happen! We're psyched to see what the testers think of the ball in action!

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy SAM said:

Anytime! Thanks again for all the support!

1 hour ago, Johnny_Clocks said:

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks again for stopping by and supporting the cause!

1 hour ago, Smokeshacks said:

I golf about 2-3 times a week and still haven’t found a ball that feels as good as Nike PD long (discontinued)  or pro v-1 (expensive) If given the opportunity I will compare those 2 golf balls to this Odin ball and see if it gives justice to the name Odin. (Kings of Asgard) 😉

Great knowledge on the ODIN reference! Give me a shout if you have any questions, thanks again!

1 hour ago, P.A. Renaud said:

I can’t wait to try these golf balls. I have been bouncing back and forth between Pro Vs and Chrome Soft Xs. Price of both is becoming prohibitive. 

Thanks for stopping by the forum to support! Pumped to have you try them out

6 minutes ago, Jordan ODIN Golf said:

What's up MGS Crew! This is Jordan from ODIN, great to meet ya! Big ups and massive thanks for letting us be a part of this, we really appreciate all the support. If anyone has any questions or needs any help, give me a shout anytime here or jordan@odin-golf.com. Thanks again and as we say, Go Balls Out. Always! 

Thanks for jumping in! always great to see the OEM's on the threads.

Non testing related, didn't see on the website but where did you come up with the name ODIN, strictly curiosity.

2 hours ago, frazzman80 said:

I’ve been locked in on Left Dash for a couple years now, but always willing to try the little guy and see if they can beat them out. It’ll be softer than Left Dash for sure…

Right on! Feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions, thanks again for popping by! 

2 hours ago, unclesam51gmail said:

Id love to test these. Also, cant wait to try them if not selected...

Thanks for popping by! Excited to have you try them out, give me a shout if you have any questions or need any help!

3 hours ago, mrmatt2you said:

I am looking forward to this test.  Always good to see direct to consumer golf equipment and what people think about them.  I would not have found Sub 70 irons or wedges if it was not for this site.  Good luck everyone.

Thanks for rolling by! We appreciate all the support, excited to get your feedback

3 hours ago, jlconnolly11 said:

These look great! They'd be a perfect match for my set of Cobra Amp Cell paint splattered headcovers! They probably preform pretty well too, but who' s to say without a trial run?!?!

Thanks for stopping by! Great call on the paint splatter pairing, count us in!

3 hours ago, GolferJ87 said:

I love this! I think it's great other companies are changing that status quo on the big names! Best of luck to everyone that signed up.

Thanks for all the great feedback! We're here to fight the good fight, and really appreciate all your support

10 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

More golf balls to test!

The more darts, the merrier! Thanks again for stopping by and for all the support 🤙

6 hours ago, Par4Par said:

Would love to test these. One of my biggest complaints about golf is the price golf balls have climbed to for decent playability. If these stand up to their claims, then they are a great break through for the game. As with most though, you usually end up let down. It would be great to be surprised!

Thanks for all the great feedback! Pumped to have you try them out, go balls out for me!

3 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Very interested in the X1 cannot wait to hear thoughts! I always say if it can knock off the ProV1 gamer I will happily change my ball! Looking forward to see if there is the potential here! Good luck everyone

Thanks for all the support! Great feedback, and stoked to have you try them out

6 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Another great and unique opportunity.  Good luck everyone.

Thanks for popping by, we really appreciate all the support!

6 hours ago, Ben Joest said:

Cool test. Good luck to the applicants! 😁

Hey Ben, thanks for stopping by and for all the support! Enjoy for me 

6 hours ago, Preeway said:

Good to all who apply. I’ll be very keen to see the results from those who currently play a ProV1 and are accustomed to fairly high spin rates with their approach shots. These are pretty boasty claims made by ODIN. If they hold up I know I’ll give them a try this spring. 

Thanks for all the support and great feedback! If you have any questions or need any help, give me a shout anytime

5 hours ago, MuskokaRex said:

Would love to test these golf balls. Hopefully we can get some product tests to all the faithful Canadian members!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to make it up North soon!

This Test is now closed to further comments.