Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,598 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Edel

image (2).png

Custom Fitting At Its Finest

At the heart of Edel's brand is custom fitting. This is especially true with their putters, as their fitting carts host most options with the available “modular” build. If you have not experienced an Edel putting fitting, it should be on your bucket list of golf things to do, as they offer a truly unique experience.

The new Edel Array brings another level of customization to putters and features several new options.

These include four different models, with all three mallet designs now being available for left-handed golfers. There is also a single right-handed only blade design available.

The other options include four different neck options, two alignment aids for the blade, and six for the mallets. As well as five sole weight options, four grip choices, and a Tour Lock Opti-Vibe Weighting system for internal shaft weighting options.

That is a lot of options in one putter!

Edel Fitting Cart - 1.jpg

What Edel Is Saying

Edel says their Array putters are “Machined to the tightest tolerances for exacting precision. Each putter features a striking surface forged and machine-milled from 1025 carbon steel, known for its superior sound and softer feel. In tandem, head shapes and multiple alignment plates offered by the Array Putter line create a very powerful solution to aim bias."

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for four testers to test, review, and keep an Edel Array Putter they are fit into. The selected testers will share their fitting experience and testing experience with our community to see how this new line truly performs!

Are you interested in being a tester for the Edel Array putters?

image (3).png

*Registration closes Feb 14
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Feb 20
*This testing opportunity is open to registered MyGolfSpy Forum members located in North America.
*Testers will be responsible to schedule and be fit for the Array putter at their own expense.  A list of local fitters can be provided.

199 Comments

I am left handed and was custom fit for a toe up putter but they didn’t have any lefty option available! Very excited and hopefully will get picked!!! 

Unreal opportunity for MGS, the best part about these tests are exposure! I had no idea Edel made putters and they are gorgeous. Huge shout out to MGS and Edel for this opportunity. Best of luck to all applicants!

5 minutes ago, TylorJudd said:

Unreal opportunity for MGS, the best part about these tests are exposure! I had no idea Edel made putters and they are gorgeous. 

I want to know more about their fitting process from our lucky selected testers! I doubt this makes me think about moving my jailbird but as a tinkerer always does….

Huge shout out to MGS and Edel for this opportunity. Best of luck to all applicants!

Still on the mend from knee replacement, but this would be a fantastic opportunity to test drive a putter -so to speak.

Good luck to all.  I've tried Edel wedges in the past, and liked them a lot.  Be interesting to find out what you find out.

Thanks to Edel and MyGolfSpy for presenting this opportunity!

XY

12 hours ago, Fongle said:

Gorgeous looking putters and another awesome opportunity from the MGS team and Edel. Very jealous of the North American members who can apply for this one, good luck to all who do!

I would love it if MGS did an Australia only test. 

I've heard a lot of good things about these guys and their wedges so very intrigued by these and the mallets (my preferred style of putter) look really clean and nice. Certainly like the customisations they have available as well. 

Good luck to all - certainly will be tuning in to see how they stack up!

56 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

We need to find an Australia company to provide it!

100% - gutting that a lot of the really nice new manufacturers on the scene are US only (or ridiculous prices for shipping!)

New to the forum but nice looking clubs. I have alot to learn we are isolated to experience m7ch of this equipment in Eastern Montana.

2 hours ago, Knight017 said:

Dont wish for that mate, we'll end up with a test for Brosnan or PGF gear 😂 

Unless someone can convince Karl Lajosi to do a test, I don't see much stuff here being worth the effort to look at these days unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, Knight017 said:

Hi mate I live in Newcastle 

Best of luck to the final four. It'll be fun but at times nerve wracking. I'll be very interested to read about your testing methodology. Not always easy to come up with quantifiable data.  Good luck you all.

This Test is now closed to further comments.