Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,829 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Haywood

HaywoodFeature.jpg

About Haywood Golf

Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2018, Haywood Golf is a relatively new addition to the DTC (Direct-to-consumer) market. However, Haywood has made a concerted effort to differentiate itself by offering multiple fitting locations worldwide. They also build all their clubs in Canada. 

With a move to a new and bigger location in the Vancouver area, Haywood looks to expand on its existing lineup, which already includes a multi-material designed driver and fairway wood, along with a newly released hybrid. Haywood then boasts four different iron models, a driving iron, wedges, and two different putter models (one mallet and one blade). Impressively, all their golf clubs are also available in right and left-handed options. Very Canadian!

With so many DTC brands available to consumers, Haywood separates itself by offering more fitting location options and special runs of copper and black nitride finish clubs, along with extremely competitive prices and a ton of options to fit your game.

HaywoodCBMB.jpg

What is being tested?

For this testing opportunity, we will have four fortunate golfers test, review, and keep a full set of the Haywood CB/MB Combo irons. With four split set options and full CB or MB, Haywood is introducing their first forged iron using 1020 carbon steel, which is then “100% milled, allowing for the tightest weight and club measurement tolerances in the industry.”

Sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?

Selected testers will be offered a virtual fit with Haywood Golf to aid in getting the best set possible for them as part of the testing experience.

HaywoodMB.jpg

Want to be a tester?

HaywoodCB.jpg

*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*Open to all golfers worldwide.

*Registration closes Feb 28.

*Testers announced March 5 on the Forum.

267 Comments

1 hour ago, Back9Scott said:

I demoed the 7 iron signature and cb iron from Haywood and they are fantastic! 

the signature was super soft off the face with lots of explosive feeling. While the cb was still soft I could definitely feel my mishits more but was able to shape the ball a bit better! 

How did the logistics of the demo experience work for you? I saw on their website that they offer a 7-iron purchase program - is that what you are referring to? 

Thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, KC Golf said:

For all the potential tester. Just thought I would post the images for a Haywood CB 7 iron with an up charge Recoil shaft. 

It’s a great iron. 

IMG_7486.jpeg.53fb9df819fbd70d55caae2242c0bed5.jpegIMG_7485.jpeg.d4b01e6937da661eb954a77764088adc.jpegIMG_7484.jpeg.039e72a85ce06bc34e261bca4ace6974.jpegIMG_7487.jpeg.d317a17631755857c1da2f2a39dd471c.jpeg

That’s a great looking iron! Might want to clean your clubs before taking a picture next time though! 🤪 what are the 4 dots on the club face for? Did you add them or do they come like that?

51 minutes ago, Englhard said:

That’s a great looking iron! Might want to clean your clubs before taking a picture next time though! 🤪 what are the 4 dots on the club face for? Did you add them or do they come like that?

They are dots for a GC Quad 

I'm a lefty who would relish the chance to try the CBs out against my Mavrik Pros and see how they stack up. They look great, and I've heard really good things about this brand. I'm always grateful to companies who look out for us lefties!

Thanks as always for the opportunity to test equipment!

Would love to try the Haywood CB/MB irons. Currently play a blended set from New Level and I think this would be a great comparison. I have been following Haywood for a while and actually have one of their early ‘illegal’ wedges they stamped with my daughters name. 

Hi everyone, new member here from England. How good do the Haywood irons look!? I’ve never had a mixed (MB/CB) set of irons before (currently gaming Titleist T100’s) but they look stunning and the unique 100% milled quality is intriguing to see how it impacts feel and performance. Does anyone have any experience with them that can shed light on them?

Had ordered 2 sets of the cbs, unfortunately for me my 2 sons claimed them as soon as they arrived and only got to hit a few shots with them. They both say they'll play them until they wear out.  Would love a set of my own!!

On 2/22/2024 at 6:14 PM, Optik DGM said:

I would love to test these irons.  18 months ago we had a demo day at our club and ordered the Rogue ST 5-pw.  They felt fine at the range and the ball flight was consistent, however when the clubs were built and delivered the club didn't feel the same or sound right when I hit them.  I attempted to return them and got a runaround for a month.  They finally agreed to give me credit however I had the misfortune of getting a hole in one with the pw on our 17th hole. Still decided to get a refund.  Had my old Callaway x forged reshafted and they feel ike on old pair of shoes.

This Test is now closed to further comments.