Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,132 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Runner Golf

1.jpg

Introduction:

For this tester's wanted opportunity, we introduce you to RUNNERGolf, a small and up-and-coming putter company from France. Founded in 2021 by Simon Linot, the process of getting their putters to market took a little time. However, the time and hard work paid off when they won the “Best in Show” innovation prize at the 2022 PGA GOLF SHOW.

3.jpg

About RUNNER Golf Putters:

Available in three different models (RUNNER ORIGINAL, BLADE, and MALLET), this series of putters is packed with technology and RUNNER’s signature moving weights system at the back of each putter. All of the RUNNER golf putters are built in Normandy, France. 

They consist of a multi-material design with precision-milled 6061 aluminum, complete with various weight options and setups to help golfers make more putts. RUNNER Golf also has a comprehensive self-fitting guide on their website, which will help you choose which one of their putters is best for you. 

This AI configuration guide will consist of a handful of questions and only takes a few minutes to complete. The questions are thorough and cover everything from putter preferences to putting grip. At the end, it will give the best recommendation for putter style, weight setting, and more!

2.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we are searching for four golfers who want to test, review, and keep a RUNNER Golf putter. The putter for testing will be based on their AI configuration guide. 

RUNNER Golf putters are available for both left- and right-handed golfers and have a variety of options, including lie and shaft position, custom face options, as well as different weight kits. 

Do you want to be our next tester for a RUNNER Golf putter?

RUNNER GOLF.jpg

*Open to golfers worldwide
*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected
*Registration closes Mar. 19
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Mar. 26

156 Comments

Really interesting designs, particularly the curved face and weight positions. Never seen a. Fitting tool go into detail around grip style, looks like lots of attention to detail 

I have found the hard way that putter fitting is fundamental and has made a great difference for me in my game. I am pretty sure that a yips problem that I had a couple of years ago had a lot to do with the putter face fighting my putting stroke. 

I see all my golf partners choosing putters without a hint of how toe hang can affect their stroke, no idea of putter length adaptation or head weight customization. 

I am putting extremely well at the moment, and I have been reluctant to continue to experiment with new options in the putter. This could be a great opportunity to see if I can continue to fine tune my putter to suit me. The putters look great and are appealing visually and look premium quality. 

Very interested in trying out the results of the online fitting and checking out this European brand from neoighbouring France. 

Good looking AI designed putters with what appears to be a prominent aiming line. I like it. Then throw in an easy weight adjustment system. Could be a very interesting test.

Very Interesting. Never heard of or seen these. I have been thinking of changing putters but as a Lefty its hard to find a place that has lefties in stock.

But, I am very partial to my dad's Original Ping 1A (noisy one)  that he gave me. But, I would be very interested and enthused to give them a shot and see how they do on the course.

RUNNER MALLET - P_MALLET_C71_OF_C_30_35P _LH

On 3/14/2024 at 3:56 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Saw this company on my IG feed and reached out to them. Really cool story and some unique putters with a vast array of fitting options. 

Putters are not the easiest of tests, but this is one I believe we could see some cool results from. 

Check out their site at https://www.runner.golf/

Testing putters is hard. Fitting is unique. I learned a lot from @cnosil

Interesting company, had never heard of them. The multiple options for arc type was pretty cool, will definitely be tuning in for the review of these regardless of if chosen! 

As someone who struggles with putting, that red alignment guide on the putters looks like it would aid in lining up putts.

I'm loving the overall look of these putters.

Screenshot_20240317_103620_Chrome.jpg

15 minutes ago, CodyHancock said:

As someone who struggles with putting, that red alignment guide on the putters looks like it would aid in lining up putts.

I'm loving the overall look of these putters.

I feel you on that one. Could use a new putter and any help associated with it 

First post! I’d love to test this putter!  Former college coach, still playing Senior Am events… will provide a quality assessment…

IMG_0023.png

This is Ray Wagoner I'm known by my former co-workers at the Post Office & my close friends as "Big Play Ray ". The nickname came from a Colts corner back from more than a couple of decades ago. Now that, that's out of the way I'd like to say that the mainstay of my 15 handicap is primarily due to only approx 26 to 30 putts per round. The point I'm trying to make is I think Big Play Ray would be a perfect candidate for the Runner mallet style.

I read about these a little while back look very cool I went through the AI fitting on the site and came out as C71 offset loft, weight 30g seems to be a fairly common fitting with other members also. I’m a bit of an equipment geek, the R&D that goes into golf equipment is fascinating. Definitely a tinkerer and play with the set up and weight a lot with my putters (counterbalance weights head weight etc). How a putter FEELS is important to me and can be very individual I think. Anyway I’d love to get my hands on one of these it would entertain me for hours 😂👍

Awesome looking putters indeed. I only started playing golf last year, but I definitely spend a lot of my practice time with trying to improve my putting skills. I would love to give this putter a try to see if it makes a difference to what I'm currently using (a SIK Flo M putter, which I like a lot so far).  

image.png.2f57aebe3c83f1952bb5f410aebc8239.png

I honestly never heard of Runner Golf until today. Seems like a very sleek design and the moveable weights is a novel idea. 

Over the top look of these putters looking amazing 😍

I just bought a Cobra King Agera 3D Printed putter last year and enjoy it but these looks very nice. 

A comment to RunnerGolf if they are reading these, the configurator was great! But I am a lefty and all the questions were, I Think, geared for right handed players. I was concerned on a few questions on how to answer accordingly, especially on where my missed putts tend to end up. In my mind I selected the opposite of what was illustrated, but that could be bad news for other left handed customers that get fitted by looking at the illustrations 

Ultimately these look great and the configurator was seamless. Just for a Lefty some help needs addressed. 

Screenshot_2024-03-17-10-24-18-32_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

After years of trying to make the Wilson 8813 putter work, I found mallet putters fit my putting stroke and style much better. The Runner Mallet center shaft is similar to my old friend the Odyssey DFX 2-ball center shaft that got me through college, a state title, and some regional wins. The firm face was great on normal greens but I found some issues with speed control on faster greens. My current White Hot RX performs better at tournaments I feel but not as great on my normal rounds (under 10 on the stimp). Would love to see how this AI putter design stacks up!

RunnerSetup.jpg.bcea6960ca52fbe197b0cb6c3c5a7f2d.jpg

Looks like these putters are filled with quite a bit of new tech and can't wait to test one. I'd like to see and feel how it's different from my Odyssey while hot mallet putter. I tried out the AI fitter and this is what it's recommending but I think I'd feel more comfortable with a 30g weight.

image.png.51d7ee08fc77e6c85467d84b14e5bb8d.png

Interesting fitting guide.  I was fitted for 

RUNNER BLADE - P_BLADE_C71_OF_3_30_32P_RH 

YOUR RUNNER CONFIGURATION - LIE : C71° OFFSET LOFT : 3° WEIGHT : 30g SIZE : 32 ‘’ HAND : RIGHT

Hopefully I get picked.  Putting is my strength so I can objectively review the product.

thanks MyGolfSpy for the opportunity to be selected

One of the more original looking putters I have seen in awhile. Last club I am holding on to from previous set of clubs. Would love to try something new!

Ill test anything that will help getting a ball in the hole.  Especially if it is left handed.  We miss out on so many options by manufacturers not making putter models or just being able to test anything in a golf store.

This Test is now closed to further comments.