Testers Announced! Vokey SM10 Wedges! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,996 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Clubs
Vendor: Byrdie Golf Design

BGD-TestersWanted.jpg

Testers Wanted!

It can be hard to keep track of all the new brands being introduced into the golfing market. Equally, it is very difficult for those same brands to get noticed. For this testers wanted opportunity, we are introducing Byrdie Golf Design, a company focused more on building golf clubs for a community of golfers looking to enjoy the sport without spending a fortune.

BGD-3.jpg

Byrdie Golf Design Clubs

We have a unique testing opportunity with Byrdie Golf Design where products across their whole lineup will be put to the test. This includes the BGD Essential full bag of golf clubs.

Within their line of golf clubs, Byrdie Golf offers The Gilmore Collection that includes a driver and fairway wood, as well as several iron sets. We have four iron sets that are being made available for testing (The OG, Vandal, Goat, and Divot Collections). Finally, applicants can register for the Byrdie Golf Design Grind wedges.

Byrdie Golf Design has put a focus on the amateur golfer, which is evident by the Club Finder Quiz. The quiz is less analytical and more focused on who you are as a golfer. There is a clear tone when taking the quiz that golf should be fun and enjoyable. While the products definitely matter, the enjoyment of being on the course and part of the golfing community should be a high priority.

BGD-2.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are seeking four golfers to test, review, and keep one of the available Byrdie Golf Design products. We want to know how these products perform and how the golf clubs stack up given their value price. Should these be the next set for golfers looking to enter the sport? Or can they hold their weight with the bigger brands? We want you to tell us!

Ready to be our next tester?

BGD-1.jpg

*Open to members in North America
*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected
*Registration closes Mar. 22
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Mar. 26

BGD-4.jpg

116 Comments

On 3/16/2024 at 3:00 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

When we put the call out there was a significant number of members that wanted not only new brands, but also clubs that would work for higher handicaps. Even so more catered to those just starting and so on. Now Byrdie Golf Design offers a wide range for all types of golfers, but their story and products is one that deserves a shout out. Unique designs, good looking clubs and prices that beat out just about everyone else. 

We are really happy to bring Byrdie Golf Design to our member testing platform and get their gear in the hands of our testers. 

Want to see and view more of their products? 

https://shop.byrdiegolf.com/ 

Have fun all and looking forward to your comments below!

Is this for righties only? I saw the lefty set is not listed and is preorder only 

As a high handicap player, this would be interesting to see how it would affect my game.  I'm all for improving my game with equipment, and the way they make it sound, this would be another tool in the basket!!

I like the looks of those. The OG ones have a profile similar to Takomo 101 or Caley irons so I put in to try them. Divots would probably help my game but that brand name sounds like it's making fun of me 🤣

1 hour ago, mscall said:

Is this for righties only? I saw the lefty set is not listed and is preorder only 

There are limited left handed options available with them. Not all their products are both RH and LH, so yes, but only to their LH offerings. I believe it is the cavity back design that is the LH one. 

Another great opportunity here and would love to take part. Last summer I just upgraded almost my entire bag, TM Stealth 2+ 3W,  P770 3-PW, and SM9 52,56, and 60, and would love to test these side by side. Being in the Houston area, weather is not an issue, we are in prime golf season, and I'm taking full advantage( as long as my wife is good with it). Work lunch breaks are spent at the range hitting balls or working on short game, and weekends are spent on the course.

Again, would love this chance and good luck to all participating.

Recomendations below:

image.png.0317566c9fdc814eb2f08a843e399bdc.png

This would be a great way to get introduced to a newer OEM out there.  Love the look of the irons ... especially the Goat Collection.  The lifetime warranty is very appealing as well.  I'm wondering if you can order other shafts custom, instead of just the Apollo? 

On 3/16/2024 at 4:00 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

When we put the call out there was a significant number of members that wanted not only new brands, but also clubs that would work for higher handicaps. Even so more catered to those just starting and so on. Now Byrdie Golf Design offers a wide range for all types of golfers, but their story and products is one that deserves a shout out. Unique designs, good looking clubs and prices that beat out just about everyone else. 

We are really happy to bring Byrdie Golf Design to our member testing platform and get their gear in the hands of our testers. 

Want to see and view more of their products? 

https://shop.byrdiegolf.com/ 

Have fun all and looking forward to your comments below!

Good looking, well thought out clubs! I went to their site, took their quiz and signed up for the Divot Collection irons. I game custom-fit JPX 919s now. It would be interesting how the Byrdies compare!

Hope I win. Deaf lefty guy here need a boost. Just broke 90 in 72 courses 😁👍Irons definitely need upgrade. Hope to break 80! Moar birdies/pars, yes please! You gotta fight! For your right! To par!!!!!! 🤘😛🤘

This Test is now closed to further comments.