Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,175 signups
Equipment Type: Bag
Vendor: Ghost Gold

TESTERS WANTED!

1.jpg

In the most recent MyGolfSpy testing for stand bags, the Ghost Golf Anyday bag was named Best Premium Golf Bag. It was a great showing for a newer company that their founder, Anand Nalia, says is simply  “a humble towel company.”

Who is Ghost Golf?

Founded in 2022, Ghost Golf actually did start as a “humble towel company.” Their first innovation was a magnet that made the towel significantly more user-friendly. They then branched into other areas such as belts, clothing, bags and other accessories. With an ever-expanding lineup, Ghost Golf looks to make a significant impact by providing premium quality products that have an elite level of attention to detail. Their prices may be high but so is the quality of their products.

4.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting four golfers to test, review and keep their choice of a Ghost Golf Anyday golf bag. The Anyday golf bag is available in five colors and boasts a host of features.

• Symmetrical design
  • 7- or 14-way top
  • Full-length and fully enclosed dividers
  • Large putter well
  • Dual straps
  • Rain hood
  • Carbon fiber legs
  • And a whole lot more! 

We want to know how these premium golf bags work in a day-in-day-out situation. How they work for those golfers walking and for those in carts. What makes these golf bags stand out from the rest?

3.jpg

Do you want to give an open and honest review of the GHOST Golf ANYDAY golf bag?

5.jpg

*Registration closes April 12.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum April 16.

*Open to golfers worldwide.

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected for testing.

2.jpg

269 Comments

Sweet opportunity! I've been contemplating an update to my Titleist Hybrid 14. It's been the best bag I've ever owned. This bag actually looks like it might be a legit contender! 

Thanks again MGS for another great opportunity! 

That bag looks nice I would love to get selected for it especially since I just did a post on how my old bag didn't hold up a year 

What an amazing opportunity. If you were curious about whether these premium bags were as good as they look. Of if you’re curious if they are as easy to carry as your current gamer. Or if you were curious to find out just how jealous your friends will be when you sport a bag like this, don’t just take my word for it. Be a tester and tell the rest of us what you discover. No guarantee you’ll score lower with this bag, but you’ll walk off 18 feeling like you did. In all seriousness, what an amazing opportunity. Good luck to those that apply. 

Been eyeing this brand for a while now. Seems to be some quality bags! Good luck to all!

I’m in the market for a new bag and not sure what to go with. Hopefully can get picked for this! 

What a great looking bag, all the other CC members would be jealous if I was carrying around a Ghost Bag. 

Been wanting a new bag. Mine is great but legs getting a little weak. Want something with stronger legs and the carbon fiber legs intrigue me. Also thinking next bag will be 7 instead of 14 as well as leather cause it looks so premium. I love the Linkslegend because i’ve seen it in person, wouldnt purchase a ghost if i can’t see it in person, which i havent on the course yet. I walk if im playing 9. Use my automatic cart most rounds unless traveling or unwalkable course i’ll cart. So ill give feedback on all 3. 

would love to test for my trip to arcadia bluffs soon 🙂

Awesome opportunity. I currently have 2 bags I switch between. One cart bag, Ping CB-226 Hoofer and one stand bag TaylorMade Supreme Hybrid. Neither is perfect but have their advantages in different situations. I’m interested in finding one bag to rule them all. This will be a fun one to follow.

Fantastic opportunity and since I’m leaving for Scotland soon it would be a great opportunity for this test.

The full length and fully enclosed dividers are intriguing to me. The Ogio bag I carry now has its woodie top which I like.

Wow, what a great opportunity. I’ve had my eye on this bag for over a year now, just haven’t been able to pull the trigger due to the pricing. looks like a real high quality bag. I walk and ride and I love the versatility of this bag. Good luck to all the testers that sign up, I am really interested in hearing (or giving!) the feedback for this bag.

Like the clean looks...would love to test out and compare to my Taylormade stand bag! GL to all.

8 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Told you all on the community call it would be a banger of a week!

Have you signed up a ton of times and yet to be selected? Check this thread out: HOW TO BE A TESTER GUIDE!

I go through all the ins and outs of selections, what you can do to standout or be the perfect candidate for the next testing opportunity. 

Trust me it is worth your time!

Can't wait to see, been eyeing a ghost bag for a year waiting for an excuse to get one!

This Test is now closed to further comments.