Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,175 signups
Equipment Type: Bag
Vendor: Ghost Gold

TESTERS WANTED!

1.jpg

In the most recent MyGolfSpy testing for stand bags, the Ghost Golf Anyday bag was named Best Premium Golf Bag. It was a great showing for a newer company that their founder, Anand Nalia, says is simply  “a humble towel company.”

Who is Ghost Golf?

Founded in 2022, Ghost Golf actually did start as a “humble towel company.” Their first innovation was a magnet that made the towel significantly more user-friendly. They then branched into other areas such as belts, clothing, bags and other accessories. With an ever-expanding lineup, Ghost Golf looks to make a significant impact by providing premium quality products that have an elite level of attention to detail. Their prices may be high but so is the quality of their products.

4.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting four golfers to test, review and keep their choice of a Ghost Golf Anyday golf bag. The Anyday golf bag is available in five colors and boasts a host of features.

• Symmetrical design
  • 7- or 14-way top
  • Full-length and fully enclosed dividers
  • Large putter well
  • Dual straps
  • Rain hood
  • Carbon fiber legs
  • And a whole lot more! 

We want to know how these premium golf bags work in a day-in-day-out situation. How they work for those golfers walking and for those in carts. What makes these golf bags stand out from the rest?

3.jpg

Do you want to give an open and honest review of the GHOST Golf ANYDAY golf bag?

5.jpg

*Registration closes April 12.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum April 16.

*Open to golfers worldwide.

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected for testing.

2.jpg

269 Comments

53 minutes ago, livininparadise said:

This comes at the perfect time.  I have been comparing Ghost to Vessel and trying to make a decision.   Providing a review would be an absolute pleasure

BLUF: I don't think you can go wrong either way.

I have a Player III with the 14 way top. The strap system is beyond great. The bag is solid. The ONLY issue I have is the size of the slots at the top. Playing oversize grips make for a tight fit. It works, but is not optimal. I think even an extra 1/8" overall for each slot would have helped, 1/4" probably being optimal. But hey,the back is great otherwise. I'm looking forward to getting my MGS Logo Ghost bad so I can compare the two. I have a feeling the one thing I may lament is losing the full length side pouch. With as much travel as I do, that full length pouch makes sure rain gear, spare this and that etc. don't get left behind.

I use a Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag - probably the standard by which all other cart bags are measured. The versatility and thoughtfulness of the features make it hard to imagine other bags that could match it which is why I would make a great tester. I play 3-4 times per week and us m C-130 both riding and walking, so I am in a position to evaluate the pros and cons of the Ghost bag accordingly.

After re-reading what followed my comments above, I realized I must have been torqued about something else and transferred that frustration into a post made no sense. I was arguing for something that I seemed to be complaining about. Please don't drink and post!! 😉

13 minutes ago, Jeff in the Mitten said:

My buddy was debating between a ghost and a vessel bag and went with the ghost. So far I think he likes it a lot. Would love to put it to the test against my own hand stitched PU Leather bag I did myself with my MSU touches!  (pics attached)

IMG_9449.jpeg

IMG_9450.jpeg

IMG_9451.jpeg

IMG_9453.jpeg

You actually made the entire bag? Or just the added patching?  Either way that is cool!

39 minutes ago, Jeff in the Mitten said:

My buddy was debating between a ghost and a vessel bag and went with the ghost. So far I think he likes it a lot. Would love to put it to the test against my own hand stitched PU Leather bag I did myself with my MSU touches!  (pics attached)

IMG_9449.jpeg

IMG_9450.jpeg

IMG_9451.jpeg

IMG_9453.jpeg

Spartans!

Id love an opportunity. Actually looking for a new bag as Ive just gotten back into this wonderful sport and currently using a friends old bag. Fingers crossed ive got a shot! These look beautiful.

7 minutes ago, ZJeb67 said:

Spartans!

GO GREEN!!!

32 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

You actually made the entire bag? Or just the added patching?  Either way that is cool!

Hahaha just hand stitched the patches. I wish it was good enough to make the whole thing lol

1 hour ago, Subdiver1 said:

BLUF: I don't think you can go wrong either way.

I have a Player III with the 14 way top. The strap system is beyond great. The bag is solid. The ONLY issue I have is the size of the slots at the top. Playing oversize grips make for a tight fit. It works, but is not optimal. I think even an extra 1/8" overall for each slot would have helped, 1/4" probably being optimal. But hey,the back is great otherwise. I'm looking forward to getting my MGS Logo Ghost bad so I can compare the two. I have a feeling the one thing I may lament is losing the full length side pouch. With as much travel as I do, that full length pouch makes sure rain gear, spare this and that etc. don't get left behind.

In the EXACT same boat.  Absolutely love my Players III - it was the first 14 way bag I ever had.  It will be the last.  Seriously eying the Players IV 6 way bag.

I'm currently playing a Vessel Players III 14 way bag.  Love the bag - hate the 14 way divider.  Actively looking for a new bag - would love to test Ghost.

14 dividers are the way to go but sometimes i wish the putter divider was on its own when you have a fat grip. Good luck all

After listening to the forum call with Andy, reading the MGS best stand bag review, and doing a deep dive on the ghost golf website I am seriously considering applying for this opportunity.  Looks and sounds like a great bag! 

@GolfSpy_APH ,  I was looking at the application questions and it asks if we walk or ride,  can't indicate both?   Also what if the bag we play is considered a hybrid stand/cart bag?   

They look so classy and professional! Absolutely love the look of them. They look like they have great space in the bag for other items! 
I would absolutely LOVE to test one out! Good luck everyone  

I'd certainly like to put this bag through the ringer!  I play 6 days a week and haven't found a bag that can hold up for more than a month before problems start to appear. I go through a bag every year. My BB Revolver lasted 14-months, C-130 lasted 10-months, Taylormade  and my current Cobra bag has lasted 13-months, but is due for replacement. Every one of these bags I've seen at work are used by occasional (2X a month) golfers. I'd love to give an honest review under fire and chronical it's performance!

I've been getting lots of emails about these bags and wondered if they were all they are touted to be?  Would love to try one out!

12 hours ago, Subdiver1 said:

Oh man, there are so many different directions that comment could be taken 😜

Being a Brit, I need this explained 😂

9 hours ago, cnosil said:

After listening to the forum call with Andy, reading the MGS best stand bag review, and doing a deep dive on the ghost golf website I am seriously considering applying for this opportunity.  Looks and sounds like a great bag! 

@GolfSpy_APH ,  I was looking at the application questions and it asks if we walk or ride,  can't indicate both?   Also what if the bag we play is considered a hybrid stand/cart bag?   

If you do both then default to what you tend to do the most. If you are the 50/50 then ... Drop a comment! 

For the purpose of the question if it has legs that allow it to stand on its own then it's a stand bag..if there are no legs it's a cart bag.

Looking to get a new bag this season. 

These bags have been on my radar, would be awesome to have the opportunity to test them. 

Good luck to everyone!

A quick question concerning the Ghost golf bag test, is the test a long term test, year versus months?  what I believe all followers want to really know is how durable is the bag.  Sure the compartments are all great, but for me, if I'm dropping that amount of coin, it better last several yearly trips to Myrtle Beach, the gorillas at the airport, and so on. 

The bags look great. Since I walk most if my rounds, I'd love to see how well these bags carry and how light they are. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.