Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,614 signups
Equipment Type: Driver Shaft
Vendor: AutoFlex

Introduction

1.jpg

The world of premium golf shafts is extensive and complicated. As the emphasis on proper fittings in golf has grown, so has the arrival of more competitors. One such company is Autoflex.

Who Is Autoflex?

Established in 2009 in Korea, Autoflex now is available in more than 40 countries. They promote their Korea Hidden Technology made by Dumina Designs which includes their patented combination of high-quality carbon fiber and additional proprietary materials to create a lightweight shaft with less distortion. 

Autoflex bucks the concept of traditional flexes and goes with a system that is more based on driver clubhead speed with six different shafts to match a golfer's swing.

3.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we are selecting eight golfers to test, review and keep a new AutoFlex Dream 7 driver shaft. 

The new AutoFlex Dream 7 driver shaft comes in five colors and is their first shaft to include the seconnd generation of Korea Hidden Technology. With a new tip section for enhanced performance, AutoFlex claims this is the future of driver shafts. 

We want you to put these claims to the test. Tell us how they perform and give us cold hard data to show how they stack up against your gamer driver shaft. Are these really the future of what driver shafts will be? 

Want to be our next tester for the new AutoFlex Dream 7 driver shaft?

2.jpg

• Registration closes April 18.
  • Testers will be announced on the Forum April 23.
  • Testing opportunity open to golfers worldwide.
  • Must be a registered Forum member to be considered for selection.

219 Comments

I can’t wait to see the results and really hoping I get selected to test. Autoflex coming to market is what started me down a road of going lighter in all my clubs a few years ago and the reason I’m in the gamer shaft I am now at 55 grams. 

1 hour ago, Preeway said:

Good luck to everyone who applies. Gonna throw my hat in the ring. Currently hitting the ball 280+ consistently and hitting more than half my fairways. Can this shaft match or exceed these numbers? I’d really like to find out!

Remind me never to play against u 🤣

Heard the hype, but curious how its tests up to my Velocore black. Good luck to all the testers, these shafts do look great. 🔥

Setup:

G430 LST

9 degree

Ventus Velocore Black 6s

I’ve seen these shafts for so long and have been so intrigued by them! Can’t wait to see the results on these!

I think this could be a very interesting test.   I understand potential for launch and dispersion but wonder if a shaft can also affect speed.  I just unboxed my PRGR for Super Swing training and would love to see if this shaft can make a speed difference from my Ventus.  

Love all the new opportunities!

Jim

I would love to be named a tester ... I have been interested in trying an Autoflex and comparing against my Fuji gamer shafts.

I was researching the autoflex literally last night. oh I would really like to apart of the test. 

I currently have the kaili white 60g xs, and been averaging 260-270 carry depending the day, but been have a lot of issues with dispersion. hope this autoflex is legit. 

Another awesome opportunity for the MGS Squad! Thank you to AutoFlex and MGS for the opportunity! I tried to do the AutoPhlex journey thread on MGS but it didn't quite work out the way I was hoping. This is a great chance to try the real thing!

Great opportunity!  I have been coveting an Autoflex shaft for years...would be awesome to get the chance to see if this could solve my constant driving issues!

This would be really interesting. I am right at 100 MPH 97-105 on My driver swing speed according to my Rapsodo. I am wondering if it's time to try a regular shaft. I have had several back fusions neck fusions and lost a ton of speed 12 mph in the last 2-3 years. This would be interesting for sure. I am still playing my old ping g30 so I have plenty of shaft adapters and have a shop to build it. I have a digi flex as well.( for sale FYI)  How does auto flex  equate to CPM on a shaft analyzer?  I have never even seen one of these. I fix a lot of broken clubs for people never seen one. 

I find this whole concept of shafts based on swing speed alone very intriguing. My driver shaft was fitted for me 1 1/2 years ago at Club Champion, as a CC member I now have access for their hitting bays and launch monitors, so I would be very interested in doing a gamer vs Autoflex testing. Good luck to all of the entrants. 

Thanks to Autoflex and MGS for the chance to test a driver shaft. I do love to tinker, and have access to a memo plus. I think Autoflex has some of the best graphics on the market right now. 

5 hours ago, MrMashie said:

Would love to try one in my PXG BlackOps…fingers crossed

Seniors need a lot of help to keep relevant - anything that can help keep us feeling young is worth the try.

"It just gets curiouser and curiouser!"

I've seen and read a bunch about the pink shafts and from the beginning have been intrigued. I've always used a stiff shaft, but at 64 I'm seeing a swing speed decline. I'm sitting around 105-106 nowadays, and the promise of more yards with less effort? That's what us geezers are all searching for. Sign me up for this!

Thanks to MGS and the Autoflex folks for this opportunity, and good luck to the chosen!

1 hour ago, 1nflteam said:

1 hour ago, 1nflteam said:

This would be really interesting. I am right at 100 MPH 97-105 on My driver swing speed according to my Rapsodo. I am wondering if it's time to try a regular shaft. I have had several back fusions neck fusions and lost a ton of speed 12 mph in the last 2-3 years. This would be interesting for sure. I am still playing my old ping g30 so I have plenty of shaft adapters and have a shop to build it. I have a digi flex as well.( for sale FYI)  How does auto flex  equate to CPM on a shaft analyzer?  I have never even seen one of these. I fix a lot of broken clubs for people never seen one. 

CPM 205/Weight 59grams/Swing Speed 90-105:

Hope this helps!!!

4 minutes ago, Autoflexusa said:

CPM 205/Weight 59grams/Swing Speed 90-105:

Hope this helps!!!

Should have read 50 grams…sorry for the typo

I have put a few of these shafts together (customer owned) on different heads. Would love to try one!!

... I have always loved trying new shafts. But my Ventus Red Velocore 5R has cured me of shaft ho'ing. There are very few shafts I am interested in trying but the Autoflex Dream 7 is at the top of that very short list. I have a smooth swing and transition so on paper this shaft should be ideal for me. Combined with the Qi10 and best driver I have ever played, it could be an epic adventure. 

I would love to try this and test it. My ss has slowed significantly over the last few years and I have 3 or 4 Ottoflex DIY lightweight/ladies flex shafts that I have been trying. They definitely work. I have always wanted to try the OG but it was just too expensive to buy blindly without a fitting for it. This would be a great opportunity. 

2 hours ago, Bubba1985 said:

Remind me never to play against u 🤣

To be fair, I’m only in the mid 40s in 2024 but some of that is from using driver on some real short par 4s that left my near the green but not the fairway. Really like my Ventus but I’m also inclined to tinker with my clubs and always up for experimenting. 

Swung a ton of higher end shafts this winter, have always heard these were special but have never had the pleasure to swing one.  Interested to see what the test group thinks of these.  They do look nice

8 minutes ago, Preeway said:

To be fair, I’m only in the mid 40s in 2024 but some of that is from using driver on some real short par 4s that left my near the green but not the fairway. Really like my Ventus but I’m also inclined to tinker with my clubs and always up for experimenting. 

I do remember a few years ago I was extremely close to the fairway once..other than that I just drive across it to get to my ball 50 yards away from it

This Test is now closed to further comments.