Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,942 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted!

TW-ParadymSmokeFeature.jpg

Coming off an impressive performance in the Best Driver of 2024 testing with MyGolfSpy, we had to get these drivers into the hands of our member testing community.

The Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Triple Diamond took home second place in the overall standings, and the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke D managed third place, being awarded Best for Distance.

Callaway is no stranger to performing well in Most Wanted testing, but this year's performance is especially impressive, considering a total of 37 drivers were part of the testing, the most ever in Most Wanted history.

About the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Series:

The second generation of Paradym added a new Ai-optimized face, which Callaway calls micro deflections, aiding downrange accuracy. The Carbon Chassis is also 15% lighter than the original, helping Callaway redistribute weight into other areas, thus making the series more forgiving.

The Paradym Ai Smoke series is also the first in several generations not to include Jailbreak.

There are three core models in the Paradym Ai Smoke family: Max, Max D, and Triple Diamond.

• Max is the standard model and offers the most adjustability with a sliding weight at the back and an adjustable hosel.
  • Max D is a draw bias driver with maximum forgiveness. It lacks movable weights but is adjustable through the Callaway Optifit hosel.
  • Triple Diamond is the low spinning option, featuring adjustable front and back weights for spin optimization. It also includes a smaller profile for those who prefer that in a driver head.

Max-TW.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are looking for five golfers to test, review, and keep a Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke driver. We will select two golfers for the Triple Diamond version, two for the Max D version, and a final tester for the Max version.

We want to know how these drivers perform in your hands and their real-world performance. Are they more forgiving than their predecessor? Are they longer? Will they make it into your bag after testing?

Does this sound like a test you would be perfect for?

Alldriver-TW.jpg

*Must be a MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 16.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 23.

338 Comments

I would be interested to see if would stand up to my RAD Speed, nothing did when I bought it. 

My Max D is already on the way, so this won't be a test I'm signing up for, but good luck to whomever gets it!

At the fitter's, this really did seem like a marked improvement over my last two (box set & kirkland) drivers, so I'm excited to see what others find!

Great opportunity for all the spies. Got Qi10 LS and just starting to play it but my other option was Triple Diamond. Would love to test it and provide some feedback against Qi10

good luck everyone

Wow. I would sure love to test this one. I was sidelined last fall and part of this winter with injuries and now even with a switch from my EPIC driver to a Stealth 1, I have lost more than 20 yards in my drive. I want it back! 

I would like to try the Triple Diamond or Max version.  Haven’t had a Callaway since the Big Bertha days.  So this will be very interesting if I get a chance to try it.  It looks awesome.

I've heard very good things about this driver. I hit it a couple times and it felt really good. Can't wait to see the numbers from the selected members. Good luck all!

I would highly like to test new clubs I have yet to find a driver that fits my swing .

i have been longest driver in group for 2 decades but the group keeps upgrading drivers and i'm stuck because of accuracy and distance even though the driver is 15 years old.

TY

Would really love to test these out. Seen so much of them watching my favorite youtube golfers! Really really interested!!!

Got a Callaway Rogue Driver 6 years ago (for my 60th birthday). It has been the best club in my bag for that time. I turn 66 on May 3rd and it would be a wonderfully welcome opportunity to put something new in my bag that is an extension of my Callaway loyalty.

FORE!

Mike

Would be very interested to put an AI up against my Epic Max, which has been a great driver for me recently ( hope I don’t jinx it now lol )

I was just fitted with Callaway AI irons. I generated 10 MPH more of club head speed.  I am curious what the driver may do for me.  My current driver is Cobra aerojet and its long.

It appears that this Driver could certainly improve an old man's chances off the Tee. Let's see if I can take a few strokes off My game.

What a great opportunity to compare the Callaway Ai Smoke against my Tour Edge C723. This would be a worthy competition. 

This is the test that i've been hoping for! Been working on the driver swing this year so far, would love to see what this new driver tech would do for it! Callaway is slowly becoming a favorite golf brand for me.

Took some swings at the local golf store the other day and it felt amazing! Would love to take this out on the course and really see how it feels. 

Would love to try one of these on the golf course.  Felt solid in the hitting bay but everything feels and sounds better on the grass.

Previously had the Epic Max LS before switching to the Epic Speed--loved the adjustability but I couldnt find it locally at the time in a XS shaft or with the lower loft option.  The TD or Max on this one would work great for me (natural draw, so the Max D would likely be a bad fit)

OOOOOH!!  Can't wait to see how these play out for those chosen!  I personally would love to be one as I'm not particularly happy with my current driver and my Irons are all Callaway.  I've heard good things about these clubs from a few that have hit them, interested to see how they work out for those here on the forum.

This Test is now closed to further comments.