Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,943 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted!

TW-ParadymSmokeFeature.jpg

Coming off an impressive performance in the Best Driver of 2024 testing with MyGolfSpy, we had to get these drivers into the hands of our member testing community.

The Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Triple Diamond took home second place in the overall standings, and the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke D managed third place, being awarded Best for Distance.

Callaway is no stranger to performing well in Most Wanted testing, but this year's performance is especially impressive, considering a total of 37 drivers were part of the testing, the most ever in Most Wanted history.

About the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Series:

The second generation of Paradym added a new Ai-optimized face, which Callaway calls micro deflections, aiding downrange accuracy. The Carbon Chassis is also 15% lighter than the original, helping Callaway redistribute weight into other areas, thus making the series more forgiving.

The Paradym Ai Smoke series is also the first in several generations not to include Jailbreak.

There are three core models in the Paradym Ai Smoke family: Max, Max D, and Triple Diamond.

• Max is the standard model and offers the most adjustability with a sliding weight at the back and an adjustable hosel.
  • Max D is a draw bias driver with maximum forgiveness. It lacks movable weights but is adjustable through the Callaway Optifit hosel.
  • Triple Diamond is the low spinning option, featuring adjustable front and back weights for spin optimization. It also includes a smaller profile for those who prefer that in a driver head.

Max-TW.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are looking for five golfers to test, review, and keep a Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke driver. We will select two golfers for the Triple Diamond version, two for the Max D version, and a final tester for the Max version.

We want to know how these drivers perform in your hands and their real-world performance. Are they more forgiving than their predecessor? Are they longer? Will they make it into your bag after testing?

Does this sound like a test you would be perfect for?

Alldriver-TW.jpg

*Must be a MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 16.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 23.

338 Comments

Please pick me, pick me! lol. All kidding aside I have been playing Callaway drivers since the GBB. I was fitted into a Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-6 and the Epic max head years ago and have just upgraded as they have been released. The Epic Max LS is still one of the best drivers I have ever owned. I play the Rogue ST Max head now as I compared last years Paradym head and I simply was not a fan. It was longer at times but just not as stable as the ST Max which is why it stayed in my bag. I would prefer to give the triple diamond a try as long as it’s in 10.5 loft. Or the standard max as well…wait, who am I kidding, send which ever head and I will put it through its paces. lol. As long as it’s 10.5! lol 

Good luck to all, and thanks for this opportunity MGS team and Callaway! 

What a great opportunity and mgs knocking testing out of the park again. These are gonna be interesting since Callaway instead of maxing out moi focused on the head with AI instead to help with forgiveness and accuracy. Very curious how these play out. Based on the face spots they simulated for AI the max would suit me but the 3D is very tempting based on the most wanted testing and reviews I’ve seen. 

IMG_0054.png.ea443b0334cfc650b2778a8945ecfbb7.png
Might just have to apply since this was put out on my daughters birthday. Good luck all. 

I would love to be included in this test. I purchased a Callaway Triple Diamond this winter and cannot find a fairway with it. Trying out the Max D at the course would be great!!!

Would love to get my hands on one of these guys for testing--I've been playing the Epic Speed for the past 2.5 years and have really enjoyed it, but am curious to see how the technology developments have pushed them forward in the last couple generations.  Pick me!

This is the test that I would really love to take part in. Admittedly, I am a Callaway guy. My current driver is the Epic Speed. It's a great driver, but after reading the reviews of the Ai Smoke, I'm really intrigued. I'm planning on getting a driver fitting this Spring and was planning on testing this club. Getting the chance to game it for a few rounds would be incredible. Realizing this is like winning the lottery, I'm not holding out much hope. Best of luck to everyone. To those who are picked, hope you enjoy it.

This opportunity is exactly what I need..I have been 15 yards shorter off the tee lately and can't figure out why.. Is it my driver or did I change something and didn't realize it? Best way to find out

This is right up my alley. I’ve been shopping around looking for a new driver. Still gaming my TaylorMade Sim, but looking for some additional forgiveness. I believe the Max version of this would definitely help with that. 

I played a round with my buddy's Paradym a few weeks ago and it felt so nice! I imagine these AI Smoke drivers are even better. I would love a chance to run one of these for a season and see how it preforms.

I'd love to give the Max or Max D a test. I've started tracking my shots with Arccos this spring and I'm adding strokes off my drives because I'm not getting the distance I should and accuracy isn't there. Forgiveness plus speed might help.

Tried this at TopGolf and really liked it- had my PXG black ops already but qoukd buy this if hadn't done PXG

I just got a driver fitting done this past weekend. Was stuck between the Cobra Darkspeed and AI Smoke. Fitter said either would be great and left it up to me. Ended up going with the AI Smoke purely because of more consistent spin and dispersion. This is coming from a Cobra guy, the AI smoke is amazing. Excited to see what the testers think!

I think I'd be perfect for this!  I have multiple shafts with Callaway adapters from owning the past 2 iterations of the Rogue/Rogue ST.  I have a GC Quad to get numbers on my simulator, at my club's range (with brand new Titleist range balls!) and I can take the GCQ on the course as well!  My band has a film crew documenting us, I may be able to get them to accompany me to the course for some video!!! 

I currently hit the Rogue ST LS, with a swing speed of 113-116 mph.  I think the Triple Diamond may be up my alley!

Callaway was just at our club for a demo day and I WAS slated to try one, but changed my mind at the last minute to try the irons instead. I’ve heard good things from the guys who did hit one that day. My complaint with demo day has and always be, that I can’t play a complete round with the clubs. And aside from demo day, can’t even hit anything in the ProShop that is shrink wrapped. I would absolutely love to play with a SMOKE for a few months. Good luck people. 

Would love to compare the New Ai Smoke to my current Callaway Rogue ST Max D Driver. I have been hearing how wonderful this driver is and  would to see how well it plays for me in my game. I can always use a few more yards.

On 4/5/2024 at 5:04 AM, proffire said:

Best I've done is about 3 1/2 rounds on a single ball but if I can feel a  blemish of any sort I'll retire it then to my range bag. Remember the MGS testing last year where a blemish can cost up to 40 yds. After reading that I now retire then sooner !

I play a ball until I lose it or it has a surface I can feel or can smooth out by rubbing on it with my ball repair tool.  

Another great opportunity , looking forward to test the Max against the Big Bertha 21. One day I get into theses testings😁. Can’t wait to see the results 

Good Luck Everyone 

Been rocking the Paradym X driver lately and have had major success with that driver. Interested to see how the Ai Smoke is different!

I currently play a Callaway Big Bertha Fusion .   The Paradym AI- smoke seems Like a perfect driver to transition to.  I would  prefer to test the MaxD.  Thanks for the opportunity to be selected.  

I currently have a TSI3 and and Ping G420. i have played calaway in the past and would love to see if it gives me some more distance and forgiveness! 

I have been using Callaway clubs for a few years now. My irons ( Apex)and wedges ( PM) were all fitted and ordered with graphite shafts. However, I never bought a new driver. The previous driver was a Callaway Fusion. I just bought online a Callaway Callaway Epic Flash Star. The weather in WI has not permitted me to try it out, yet.

When I go to a golf shops I look at the new Callaway Ai Smoke driver and I sit there like Homer Simpson with drool coming down the side of my mouth.

I would be so excited to test a new driver with the latest technology and materials.

This Test is now closed to further comments.