Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,792 signups
Equipment Type: Driver Shaft
Vendor: Fujikura

Testers Wanted!

1.jpg

The Fujikura VENTUS driver shafts have taken the golfing world by storm, claiming to be more stable and consistent with tighter dispersion and increased ball speeds than its predecessor. The new Fujikura VENTUS shaft, powered by VELOCORE technology, has a lot to live up to.

About The Fujikura VENTUS

A premium driver shaft that has made its way into the bags of many tour professionals and amateurs alike, the Fujikura Ventus with VELOCORE has become a go-to golf shaft since its introduction in 2018. In 2024, Fujikura released a new VENTUS Blue version with VELOCORE+ technology and advanced materials to improve on what was already a very popular choice. A key change in the 2024 version is a simplified bend profile with a re-engineered multi-material bias core claiming to improve stability for more consistent strikes. Additionally, the new VELOCORE+ claims to enhance feel and the overall performance of this high-end driver shaft.

2.jpg

What Is Being Tested

We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep one of the 2024 Fujikura VENTUS Blue driver shafts. We want to know how they perform in the hands of real-world golfers, how they compare to the current driver shafts they are using, and, of course, if they help you hit more fairways. We want our selected testers to evaluate the new VENTUS Blue on the course and on launch monitors for a full breakdown with data that can help golfers make better and more informed purchasing decisions.

4.jpg

Are you the perfect tester for the Fujikura VENTUS driver shaft?

5.jpg

*Open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum Members in the US
*Selected testers must provide launch monitor data as part of this review.
*Registration closes May 9
*Testers announced on the Forum May 14

6.jpg

190 Comments

Purchased a used Ventus blue 6x 5 years ago and have been playing it since. Did a driver demo at PXG and was fit into a 7x blue, but didn’t buy. Would love the opportunity to test the newer version, and the weight I was fit into. 

I recently got the Red Ventus (velecore) in my Cobra Darkspeed Max.  Regular shaft at my age.

It is a very good very responsive shaft.  While I like it quite a bit, not 100% sure I got exactly what I need.   I'm getting older, swing speed not what it used to be.  Testing at local shop, I find I get good results with stiff shaft also.  

While club head is important, I'm firm believer that the right shaft is most important piece of equipment for best results.

Opportunity to try the Blue Ventus to compare against my Red shaft is great chance to see how the current best shafts compare for my game.  

Always looking for that little extra edge, no matter how old we get.  Thank you for all you do.  I read your stuff almost daily, the info you provide makes big difference when I'm looking to upgrade.

Definitely looking forward to this one. When I first started playing I didn’t realize how important shaft specs mattered. Big thanks to MGS for the opportunity.

This would be an awesome experience to try out one of the most popular shafts on tour! Thank you MGS and Fujikura for putting this together for us. 

1 minute ago, gpard677 said:

This would be an awesome experience to try out one of the most popular shafts on tour! Thank you MGS and Fujikura for putting this together for us. 

Couldn’t agree more

I just picked up a Paradym and  would love to try one of these shafts to compare the difference after I have read about this shaft and the price. Does the performance justify the extra cost?

This would be awesome. I’m thinking of making a change in driver shaft from my Ping Tour and some help from Fuji would be perfect. 

Fuji is a great company.  I have used their shafts for years.  I’ve had a Ventus tip break on me and they replaced it, no hesitation.  Just got fitted into a Ventus Red TR for my IA Smoke 3D and it’s a monster!

Looking forward to another great opportunity from MGS! Would love to put this on my personal launch monitor data and compare it to the popular Mitsubishi Kai’li driver shaft! 

Currently play a Ventus Blue in my Rogue ST TD and would love to compare it against the new Ventus Blue with Velocore +

1 minute ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

Best. Testing. Season. Ever., and we’re only halfway through it! 🤯

I have the Ventus TR blue velocore shaft in my driver and it is fantastic, so I can’t wait to see how our testers enjoy the + version. 

Good luck to those who apply!

I'm curious how it compares as I also game the Ventus TR Blue today!

This Test is now closed to further comments.