Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,792 signups
Equipment Type: Driver Shaft
Vendor: Fujikura

Testers Wanted!

1.jpg

The Fujikura VENTUS driver shafts have taken the golfing world by storm, claiming to be more stable and consistent with tighter dispersion and increased ball speeds than its predecessor. The new Fujikura VENTUS shaft, powered by VELOCORE technology, has a lot to live up to.

About The Fujikura VENTUS

A premium driver shaft that has made its way into the bags of many tour professionals and amateurs alike, the Fujikura Ventus with VELOCORE has become a go-to golf shaft since its introduction in 2018. In 2024, Fujikura released a new VENTUS Blue version with VELOCORE+ technology and advanced materials to improve on what was already a very popular choice. A key change in the 2024 version is a simplified bend profile with a re-engineered multi-material bias core claiming to improve stability for more consistent strikes. Additionally, the new VELOCORE+ claims to enhance feel and the overall performance of this high-end driver shaft.

2.jpg

What Is Being Tested

We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep one of the 2024 Fujikura VENTUS Blue driver shafts. We want to know how they perform in the hands of real-world golfers, how they compare to the current driver shafts they are using, and, of course, if they help you hit more fairways. We want our selected testers to evaluate the new VENTUS Blue on the course and on launch monitors for a full breakdown with data that can help golfers make better and more informed purchasing decisions.

4.jpg

Are you the perfect tester for the Fujikura VENTUS driver shaft?

5.jpg

*Open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum Members in the US
*Selected testers must provide launch monitor data as part of this review.
*Registration closes May 9
*Testers announced on the Forum May 14

6.jpg

190 Comments

This is the best shaft hands down. I have hit it several times in simulator and on course. Would love to fully test this for you. I play the Fuji Motore F1 7x on my driver and 3 wood. This would be a huge opportunity. 

I would like to see how this shaft can improve ball flight, dispersion and distance than the off the rack / standard shaft I'm using on my TM Stealth. I've heard the Ventus name and seen a few on the course but this would be a great opportunity to try one myself. Been in the market for a new driver shaft to see how much better a custom shaft is than the off the rack, stock. Thanks for the opportunity!! 

Awesome opportunity to test out an amazing shaft.  Been playing Ventus Blue 6S with my Stealth and really enjoy it.  

Fugi's old Vista Pro shaft was an excellent performer for me in the past.

Vista Pros on woods.

Aldila's NV105s on irons.

I went with that combo for a long time.

What a great opportunity to try and test the Ventus Blue shaft.  I have not yet tried any of the Ventus line shafts by Fujikura, but looking to make a shaft change this year for a mid-launch shaft.  My only Fuji experience is using a Motore Speeder HB 8.8 (X) in my hybrid. SO looking forward to having the opportunity to try the Ventus Blue!

What a great opportunity as someone who plays the OEM shaft this would be fantastic to try. I currently only play fujikara shafts on my driver(s) (a bit gluttonous I know) but my other shaft fittings always end up in the barrel of leftovers. 

I have Black Ventus and Blue Ventus TR Velorcore 6S. Curious how this one will perform.

This one is right up my alley!  I have my own launch monitor and have been comparing shafts in my driver to help figure out which one suits me best.

I've used both the Mitsubishi Tensei AV series (Stiff) and the Ventus 5S, switching intermittently to find 'the one'.  The search continues...

-- Peejer

It would be great if MGS posted where the chosen testers were from, I'm interested in seeing if any overseas testers are ever chosen. 

5 minutes ago, Sveno-Aus said:

It would be great if MGS posted where the chosen testers were from, I'm interested in seeing if any overseas testers are ever chosen. 

We select testers from all over the globe. This year we have had testers from the following countries

UK
Portugal
Spain
South Africa
US
Canada
Switzerland
New Zealand
Australia

And I may even be missing one or two. All this can be found in the testers announced when you see the testers profiles. 

Hope to participate in this testing. Either way, excited to for the results. Good luck everybody!

• Paradym Ai-Smoke MAX 12° - set to 11°
  • Paradym Ai-Smoke HL 3 Wood 16.5°
  • Paradym Ai-Smoke HL 3 Hybrid 18°
  • Paradym Ai-Smoke HL 4 Hybrid 21°
  • Paradym Ai-Smoke HL 6-AW Irons
  • Jaws Raw 52°, 56°, & 60° (full face) 
  • Jailbird 380 Putter
  • 2024 Chrome Tour

MGS has fully converted me from GolfWRX with so many fantastic chances for us real world golfers to test and give feedback on products we all want to use.  They continue to prove why this is the place to be to get the most relatable feedback and testing info.  Hopefully I get lucky and get selected because I can't wait to reserve my time slot for the trackman to test these out! 

I played a  Fujikura shaft in my Ping 425 Driver. I would love to see how the Ventus shaft works in my new Ping 430 Max 10K driver.

Has anyone previously used or currently using any of the Ventus shafts? I'd love to know your thoughts on how they feel. 

8 minutes ago, RomanG said:

Has anyone previously used or currently using any of the Ventus shafts? I'd love to know your thoughts on how they feel. 

I'm using the the Ventus Red 5 regular flex and it's an awesome shaft for me. It's not too stiff or "whippy" and just feels solid throughout the swing. I want to compare this latest version with my present shaft and I'm hoping to be selected, as is everyone else. If you try the Ventus I don't think you'll be disappointed.

1 hour ago, GreenSlayer6 said:

MGS has fully converted me from GolfWRX with so many fantastic chances for us real world golfers to test and give feedback on products we all want to use.  They continue to prove why this is the place to be to get the most relatable feedback and testing info.  Hopefully I get lucky and get selected because I can't wait to reserve my time slot for the trackman to test these out! 

It's not only the greater testing opportunities but the evaluations of various products is second to none. Enjoy their articles, you'll be glad you did.

This will be an interesting test.  Lots of Ventus lovers on this site.  Can’t wait to see who gets to test this.  Good luck everyone!

Currently playing the fujikura motore x f1 - would be super interesting to try out a different fujikura shaft and figure out what is right for me

I would love a shot at this one having spent a bunch of time dialling in the Tour Chrome 2.0 on my Ping G430 10K (review here). I've never gamed a premium shaft, so it would be fun to give this a blast!

I own a Rapsodo MLM and can also book some simulator time to compare shaft performance.

Definitely looking forward to reading these reviews.  Would be great if at least one of the testers selected is a current user of the original Ventus Blue to see how it compares!

Great opportunity once again! I have a Ventus Blue (the one without Velicore) in my Titleist 3 wood and it is a great shaft. I could only imagine what a difference the Velocore shaft would do in my driver.

Thanks MGS and Fujikura for a awesome opportunity to improve your game once again!

This Test is now closed to further comments.