Testers Wanted: ExPutt! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,124 signups
Equipment Type: Puttes
Vendor: T Squared

Testers Wanted!

image.png

Hot off their impressive performance in MyGolfSpy Most Wanted testing, we are excited to bring T Squared putters to our member testing platform. The T Squared TS-912 finished third overall and was the best putter from 10 feet. Considering there were 39 putters tested this year, that is impressive. However, the story of how the brand was created and founded blows that out of the water.
About T Squared

I would love to tell the full story here but our own John Barba has already done this must-read article on T Squared which you can read HERE. Instead, I will give you the shorter version. T Squared was created by Tony Tuber in 2018 who, at the time, was just 17 years old.

The company now offers nine putter models, all hand-built and with different customization options. Several of the T Squared models have different finishes, neck options and shaft colors to go along with standard customization options such as dexterity, shaft length and lie angle.

3.jpg

What Is Being Tested

We are looking for four golfers to test, review and keep a custom T Squared putter. The selected testers will have their choice of any model as well as customization options. 
We know these performed well in the Most Wanted test but we also want to know how they perform on the course in the hands of our selected testers. How do they feel? What are their strengths and weaknesses? And, ultimately, did they help you have fewer putts per round?

Do you want to be a tester for a T Squared putter? 

1.jpg

*Open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum members. 
*Registration closes May 9.
*Testers announced on the Forum May 14.

5.jpg

173 Comments

My White Hot Odyssey OG no 7 head snapped off during our round while I was leaning to pick up a ball yesterday. Would love to test out a new putter as I’m currently in the search for a new one. 

Just finished playing Kingsbarns and Crail in Scotland, definitely need help with my putting lol... That being said, y'all go at those courses if you get the chance, absolutely amazing. Good luck to all who have entered!

This is the first I have heard of T squared putters so I browsed the website.. Wow, these are great looking putters! I see some have a milled face and some have inserts. I’ve always used a putter with an insert but that’s more due to price and availability. I’m curious, what do people prefer? Milled or insert?

Morning all. 

So many options....This is a fantastic opportunity. I have only ever had one putter since I started to play and I think it is time to move on. So, this would be an amazing start to a possible long friendship. 🙂

Good luck to all.

I have looked at T-Squared putters before because they were some of the only ones that have a long neck custom putter at a very competitive price. In the end I decided to keep what I have but they are on my short list when looking for a long neck putter. They do have a good looking putter.

Good Luck to all!!

This one would be great! I love my Scotty but I'm curious how another per would hold up against it. Bonus is that I'm from Buffalo and my bag is all Bills/Sabres/Buffalo related... This would be a perfect add to it!

On 5/10/2024 at 2:55 PM, StrokerAce said:

Looks like a solid putter and hope I get a chance to test it.

On 5/10/2024 at 2:57 PM, cnosil said:

People often play the clubs that work for them and which will go across manufacturers.   It could also be cost related if you buy used clubs.   others like to stay with the same company from top to bottom in their bag.  

both approaches can work it really just personal preference 

On 5/10/2024 at 2:59 PM, russtopherb said:

I think it's rare for someone to go with the same brand top to bottom for a lot of reasons. It may be price, it may be availability, it may be looks, it may be fittings. I think we all want to play what works for us the best, that's also within our budgets and fits our own eyes. 

The reality is, there are so many great brands and lines out there that it's almost a losing proposition to force yourself to only use one brand if you don't have to. Why lock yourself into a specific brand if there's something else that'll work better for you?

On 5/11/2024 at 3:07 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Looks like a good strong putter and made in the good old USA. I hope I get a chance to test it and if not, good luck to those that do.

These putter look super solid, been playing Ray Cook for the last few years but these look like a great upgrade! Good luck everyone, looking forward to seeing the results! 

This Test is now closed to further comments.