Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,084 signups
Equipment Type: Technology
Vendor: ExPutt

ExPuttFeature.jpg

Do you find putting practice boring or repetitive? Is it something you avoid doing because it is not true enough to real-world situations? ExPutt is a putting simulator that aims to change that. It is a small, portable device that can be used for fun and to improve your putting at home with minimal space required.

What Is ExPutt RG?

ExPutt is a small putting simulator that connects to your smart device or TV and provides real-world feedback and situations to help you improve your putting. The ExPutt system consists of a putting mat with a foam backstop, a remote, and a tripod camera for measuring putts. The system features training and game modes for practice, competition, and fun, as well as real courses.

ExPutt RG Numbers

On the data side, ExPutt provides ball speed, launch direction, distance, putter path, tempo, and impact angle. Want to enhance the experience? Place stickers on your putter for more accurate data.

ExputtPractice.jpg

Playing Modes

ExPutt offers three playing modes. The Classic Mode has three sub-modes: Practice, Play9, and Challenge, which allow golfers to work on various aspects of putting, including on-course play. Explorer Mode focuses on your putting weaknesses. Golfers can select a pin position and recreate putts from the past on real courses. Multi Mode allows golfers with ExPutt devices to compete against each other in real time.

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep an ExPutt RG device. For this testing opportunity, we want golfers who are committed to improving their putting to see if the ExPutt RG can help them achieve that. We want the testers to compete against each other in Multi Mode and to share their full experience with the device, from unboxing to simulation rounds.

Are you a golfer who struggles with putting? Think this test could solve your putting woes?

Want to learn more? -https://exputt.com/ 

ExPuttHome.jpg

• This test is open to all forum members worldwide.
  • Registration ends July 3.
  • Testers will be announced on the MyGolfSpy Forum on July 9.

188 Comments

9 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Good luck to those who apply. It will be interesting to see if there is a way to change green speed for calculating distance control.  

Yes.  One of the settings allows you to set the green stimp.   

Lag puttin is my biggest weakness on the greens. If this could help me cut down to one 3 putt per round max, that would be awesome and would give me a chance to get closer to the goal of being a scratch golfer.

Well, the testing season really starts to heat up! Good luck to the chosen folks.  Reviews on this have been very good across the board and I'm anxious to see if the spies agree.  The worst part of my game is putting.  When asked what my handicap is, I say putting and it's not a joke.  I have tried every type of putter, every stance and grip but I've only gone from laughable to passable.  I'm looking for the training aid that is going to help me improve to "acceptable" or better😁

Exputt is intriguing and looks like it might be the thing that can make that big difference in your putting possible.  While nothing can take the place of real grass, being able to grab my putter and start hitting putts without the drive to the course, even on the cold wet days of winter, sounds like a difference maker to me!  And if it can be assimilated into a home golf simulator it might be the perfect set up.

Good luck, have fun!

The timing of this opportunity is wonderful. I have been shopping around for different putting mats and came across this and was very intrigued. I recently bought a Lab Golf Link 2, and am still getting the feel for it. I would get plenty of reps in on this system, and would give my honest feedback of the product and hopefully game improvements as a result.

Whoa!  This is super cool.  I have been thinking about putting trainers for my basement.  Looked at the airbreak by Puttout as a way to upgrade from my basic mat I'm using today, but this looks crazy cool and can continue to evolve, which I think is what makes the combination of a physical product and digital interface so great!  

Good luck to all!!!

This looks like a great opportunity, for all of us, but, if I am being selfish ... particularly me. 

I played golf when I was young, 20+ years ago, then, like everyone else, rejoined the golf world in 2020. I have worked hard on my swing, bringing down my handicap from a 14 to a 5 since 2020 without any improvement to my putting game. 

I averaged 35 putts per round in 2023 and averaging 36 putts per round this year. I am averaging 12 GIR this year and for perspective, Arcoss says my Approach handicap is 0, so I am hitting it close enough to 2 putt. Below is my 2023 1st putt result by distance relative to Tour (I may have pulled the Tour data a few years ago so may have changed, but for my purposes, still relevant). 

As you can see....I need help...I am losing 3-5 strokes per round relative to scratch (According to my Arcoss app) and 6 - 7 strokes relative to Tour. 

I would love the opportunity to do an in depth review and test of this product!

image.png.c7d53647db07b49f7661051ac6f34d89.png

This is a great opportunity, I'm really interested in this product. Looking forward to reading the reviews if I'm not selected

This could be the one thing that could actually help me beat my father in law for once. 

Putting in my opinion has the biggest weight in putting a good score together. I would love to give my opinion on how this thing works. I have a Mevo + by flight scope and love all the data it provides. I've let friends use the Mevo to help get some data for them and they loved it. I'm interested to see how much valuable data this unit provides. Right now I average about 32 putts per game.  I'd love to drop my putting average down to under 30 putts per game, I would like my ideal putting average to be 28 putts per game, hard but doable!

Lets go! 

This seems like an awesome product, interested to see how it compares to Puttr! 

I have been through the ringer of putting aids; six to be exact. All non-technology putting aids. My alignment and green reading has improved with practice. But I continue to struggle with feel and distance control. It would be an awesome opportunity to see how a technology-based putting aid can help me dial in my distance control and calibrate feel. This would significantly reduce my 3-putts! 

If this can help me stop turning a drivable par 4 with eagle potential into a double bogey then I’m all for it. My putting is atrocious. 

This replacement for the coffee table would look amazing in the lounge room 😄 I am sure the wife would agree. Good luck to all, awesome opportunity. 

What a great testing opportunity! I’ve been looking for a putting simulator/trainer to take me to a level of confidence that I need. 

My putting is inconsistent, and I would love to find something to help me groove a more stable, consistent swing.

Would love to have a chance to get more insight into my putting mechanics.  Definitely low hanging fruit for my game.  Getting better with practice but I am not sure if I am really perfecting/engraining my weaknesses or correcting my weaknesses.  Should be an interesting discussion.

Signed up. Love putting and this is ideal for anyone who wants to putt but doesn't have simple access to enough space or their own green. Good luck, but sure hope to give it a go here!

Great opportunity!! Most definitely looking forward to the results on this one. Putting has most definitely been the weakest part of my game this season.

This Test is now closed to further comments.