Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,625 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: SkyTrak

7.jpg

Introduction
Skytrak+ is an advanced golf launch monitor that combines photometric and Doppler radar technologies to deliver comprehensive shot data. It provides accurate measurements of key metrics such as ball speed, launch angle, and spin rates, making it a valuable tool for golfers who are serious about improving their game. The device includes features like the Shot Optimizer, which offers instant feedback on shot quality, and a multi-camera system that allows for detailed shot analysis from various angles. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, Skytrak+ is versatile and portable, catering to golfers at all levels.

8.jpg

Key Features:

Comprehensive Data Tracking: Measures ball speed, launch angle, and spin with high accuracy using dual tracking technology.

Instant Feedback: The Shot Optimizer provides real-time insights into shot consistency and performance.

Detailed Analysis: Multi-camera functionality captures shots from multiple angles for a thorough analysis.

Practice Versatility: Suitable for use both indoors and outdoors, offering various practice modes, including virtual simulations.

Subscription-Based Enhancements: Access to advanced features and simulations through different subscription tiers.

About the Testing Opportunity
We are looking for two forum members to test, review, and keep the Skytrak+ launch monitor. Selected testers will assess the device’s accuracy, ease of use, and overall effectiveness in improving their game. This is an opportunity to see how well the Skytrak+ performs in real-world settings and to provide feedback that will help other golfers make informed decisions.

*Open to Forum members in the U.S.A. only. 
*Must be able to provide indoor and outdoor data. 
*Registration closes Aug 20. 
*Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug 27.

258 Comments

Would love to compare this to my regular Skytrak, I use it almost daily to play rounds and practice. Also interested to see how it compares to the Foresight at my range, my current Skytrak is not good outside. 

IMG_3649.jpeg

I look forward to the opportunity to evaluate the OptiShot2 and compare it to a number of simulators that I utilize in my custom simulation setup.

I would love to the opportunity to compare the skytrack+ to the original skytrack that I own.  It would be cool to see the improvements over the original in a head to head comparison.  Thank you for the opportunity to do so.

Oh man this would be an awesome device to use during practices at the range and at home. Also would love to see how well it does compared to the trackmans at one the ranges I practice at. Good luck to everyone!

I’ve had the original Skytrak for years and it’s greatly helped. Would love to see if the extra data justifies the extra cost.

Wow!

Would really like to do a launch monitor test once there is one available which include the rest of the world.

Good luck to the testers on this one, this is a premium test here!

I’d love to explain to my wife how I now own a launch monitor ( I’ve been leaving more clues for Christmas than Ralphie!) and no, I didn’t actually pay for it, ….honestly! 

Great opportunity here. I have the original Skytrak now for my indoor setup. Would love to upgrade and see how it compares and try the new features. 

I use my R10 a lot but looking to upgrade.  I haven't been able to decide between the Bushnell launch pro and Skytrak+.  Both are great, both have great features and there are pluses and minutes for each.

My practice area not perfectly flat, it is a challenge to get good data on driver and FW clubs with my R10.  Neighbor has the BLP, I borrow occasionally to work on longer clubs.  It is easy to use, great info.

But what I have researched for the Skytrak+, it has more good accurate data than I might ever need.  Plus with camera and, now, radar, it sees the shot in a much smaller area.  My less than flat garage floor would not be an issue.

Skytrak+ upfront cost is higher than BLP, but by the time you get course and full info, it seems to be a better deal.  VERY interested in testing one, I suspect it is a keeper!

Man this would be an awesome test. Some of the other LM require 8+ feet of ball launch and stand off, these types of LM would help those of us with a little less space!

Have a Garmin r10 and just purchased the mlm2pro. Wanted the skytrak+ but just having a 3rd kiddo the wife wouldn’t let me spend that much. About to turn 40 on sept 6.  this would be a awesome testing opp/bday present haha 

Would love to test this out.  Used the Rapsodo MLM for a while, worked well outdoors at the range but struggled to pick up shots on indoor/net mode.

This is a great one for sure. I have the Mevo+ and have been using it for 2 years. I know my yardages and ball flight really well. The only thing I’ve noticed about it is it tends to curve more on a fade than what actually happens in real life. I’ve been wanting to check out the Skytrack for a while. I typically hit 500-1000 balls a week on my Mevo+. 

I would love to give this a try, especially sense they want out door data as well. I am always on the look out for out door simulators. I only have 9ft ceilings so I am hesitant to find out the hard way that they are not high enough. Good luck to those that are picked. 

Happy Golfing!!

This Test is now closed to further comments.