Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,625 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: SkyTrak

7.jpg

Introduction
Skytrak+ is an advanced golf launch monitor that combines photometric and Doppler radar technologies to deliver comprehensive shot data. It provides accurate measurements of key metrics such as ball speed, launch angle, and spin rates, making it a valuable tool for golfers who are serious about improving their game. The device includes features like the Shot Optimizer, which offers instant feedback on shot quality, and a multi-camera system that allows for detailed shot analysis from various angles. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, Skytrak+ is versatile and portable, catering to golfers at all levels.

8.jpg

Key Features:

Comprehensive Data Tracking: Measures ball speed, launch angle, and spin with high accuracy using dual tracking technology.

Instant Feedback: The Shot Optimizer provides real-time insights into shot consistency and performance.

Detailed Analysis: Multi-camera functionality captures shots from multiple angles for a thorough analysis.

Practice Versatility: Suitable for use both indoors and outdoors, offering various practice modes, including virtual simulations.

Subscription-Based Enhancements: Access to advanced features and simulations through different subscription tiers.

About the Testing Opportunity
We are looking for two forum members to test, review, and keep the Skytrak+ launch monitor. Selected testers will assess the device’s accuracy, ease of use, and overall effectiveness in improving their game. This is an opportunity to see how well the Skytrak+ performs in real-world settings and to provide feedback that will help other golfers make informed decisions.

*Open to Forum members in the U.S.A. only. 
*Must be able to provide indoor and outdoor data. 
*Registration closes Aug 20. 
*Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug 27.

258 Comments

Heey it's your boy greenboy here,

Hoping I can get in on this as it will help a lot in improving my game because I can't get to the course much, and the range is a bit far to be going as much as I would like. I will give you the green boy guarantee on this review WillemDafoeSmileGIF.gif.60e6d162eb357a4341114b9c41d733cf.gif

I've been searching for launch monitors on FB marketplace for weeks and this would be perfect

MyGolfSpy has been on fire with these testing opportunities! Good luck to those signing up, can’t wait for these results!

Help me improve my game.   I have a home net to practice with but getting the data to learn and get precise club measurements would be a game changer.  I would get the course play to compliment the SKYTRAK+ and have a great simulator to use when it snows here in Colorado.  I would love the opportunity to test and give feedback, thank you for your consideration and good luck to everyone on this thread.

Would be awesome to test this out side by side with my Garmin R10 and my buddy's Uneekor Eye Mini.  We can see which one most accurately tracks my slice.

Good luck to everyone!  A little out of my price range right now, but when I retire next year my gift to myself is going to be a man-cave with everything golf.  There are a lot of competitors out there in this price range, so I'm looking forward to a Spies view of how this stacks up.

Wow, this would be a chance of a lifetime. I would love to be able to work on my swing and see the improvements. It could help me get my handicap down, which is a lifetime goal for me since I retired.

what a great opportunity- I have a PRGR I bought a few years ago to monitor and try to improve my swing speed. Works great but doesn't have ball spin or launch angle or any extra data that now I would love to have to optimize my driver and 3 wood distances. 

I have been researching simulators for the last couple of years. Would love to test the Skytrak especially with winter approaching here in Michigan

🤔 I don't have a launch monitor. Do I need one 🧐...maybe, but no room for one indoors or outdoors at my residence. I'm destined to use the driving range for the foreseeable future. Good luck to those that apply for this product test 👍. More great testing opportunities await our forum members...Christmas in July has been extended 🤗

Just another example of the AMAZING opportunities here.  Signing up for sure!!! Good luck to everyone, getting picked for this would be Christmas in September for SURE>>>>

I currently us the original Skytrak and would be awesome to see where they have taken the new product and what improvements have been made.

I would love to have the opportunity to test this.  I have the Garmin r15 and my friend has a Full Swing system that we use a lot.  It would be great to compare and see how the numbers look.

This is one I've been waiting for.  I bought and returned the Rapsodo MLM2 Pro.  It just didn't work well hitting into a net.  Really interested to see how the Skytrak+ does.

What! Another amazing opportunity from MGS! I would love to test this launch monitor to see how much improvement it can give to my game. Good luck to all those who signed up.

As an owner of the original skytrak who uses it 3-4 times a week for practice and online tourneys (GSPRO), I would be more than glad to offer a side by side comparison of the units. Good luck everyone

This Test is now closed to further comments.