Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,596 signups
Equipment Type: Clubs
Vendor: TaylorMade

TMPseriesTW.jpg

TaylorMade has introduced three new products designed to elevate your golf game: the P·770 Irons, P·7CB Irons, and the Hi-Toe 4 Wedge. We’re looking for six golfers—two for each product—to test, review, and keep these clubs. This is your chance to see if TaylorMade’s claims hold up when these clubs are put to the test by real golfers like you!

hitoeTW.jpg

What you’ll be testing

TaylorMade P·770 Irons: These irons are crafted for golfers who desire a blend of distance and forgiveness within a compact design. The hollow body construction with SpeedFoam Air aims to combine power with precision, while also providing a soft feel on impact. They’re said to be perfect for those who want to shape their shots without compromising on distance.

TaylorMade P·7CB Irons: Aimed at golfers who value precision, these cavity-back irons blend a traditional look with modern engineering. They are built to deliver high levels of control and feedback, allowing for a variety of shot shapes. This should make them a top choice for those who prioritize accuracy and feel.

TaylorMade Hi-Toe 4 Wedge: This wedge is designed for versatility in short-game scenarios. Featuring full-face grooves and a high-toe design, it’s engineered to enhance spin and control, especially when executing open-faced shots. It’s intended to perform well in a range of conditions and lies, making it a go-to option for short-game enthusiasts.

The testing opportunity

We’re looking for six golfers to thoroughly test these clubs, focusing on their performance, fitting experience, and durability over time. Whether it’s on-course feedback or data from a launch monitor, we want detailed insights that will help the MyGolfSpy community understand how these clubs truly perform.

4.jpg

Open to all registered forum members worldwide.

Registration ends Aug. 29.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 3.

Testers must be willing to be fit for their selected product.

3.jpg

380 Comments

3 minutes ago, rkj427 said:

Another awesome opportunity for the members here thanks to TaylorMade and @GolfSpy_APH.

If only @GolfSpy_KFT didn't already use his "Golden Ticket" already. 

Looking forward to seeing the comments and reviews of those selected for this testing.

I appreciate you thinking of me @rkj427, but I hit both the 770 and P•7CB at my fitting and let’s just say finding the middle on those was a bit more challenging 🤣

Also gave up like 30 yards of distance from the 790 with too high launch and spin. 

This will be a GREAT test to follow along with!

I looove my P770’s. This would be a great opportunity to compare them!  Specs are pretty much the same, but they are supposed to be more forgiving.  As far as wedges go, i love my Vokeys.  Im open for givjng the Hi-toes a shot! The new ones do catch my eye!

Love to compare these to my current sticks.  Have a great range and course here.  Have trackman at my disposal.  Love to give an honest opinion on these.  

Would be interesting to test these.   I currently have Taylormade M6 irons..    time to move up.   testing would be valuable...  have access to lauch monitor, play 2-3 times a week    thanks 

This is an amazing opportunity.  I switched from the TM Stealth irons to the P790s a year ago and absolutely love them.  I have seriously considered the 770s as the next step but haven’t made the jump yet.  Playing 2-4 days a week, I would love to have the opportunity to participate in this kind of test to really see how they compare.

I would love an opportunity to try out the P770s. I do not have any TalorMade clubs in the bag yet but I have been playing the TP5 and now the TP5X ball.

I like the P770s 5-AW with the KBS Tour Black Stiff and the Golf Pride TaylorMade Logo Tour Velvet Grip. Personally, I like the logo up on my grips as I use it to help me be more consistent with grip.

I am currently gaming the PXG Gen 3 0311P Irons. They were my first expensive club purchase.

One last thing, Go Nelly!

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (2).png

🤯🤘🏼⛳🏌️🏼♂️

🤯🔥🔥 Wow, what an incredible opportunity! 
I've hit the P790, P770 and CB irons, and they not only look and feel fantastic, but they also offer exceptional performance. A set would be absolutely epic. 
As an avid golfer with a keen eye for quality, I would be thrilled to trial these clubs and provide detailed feedback. I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on this test, and I hope to contribute to its success!

---

Good luck!

Love my two callaway full face wedges but interested in whether there’s any difference between the callaway version and TaylorMade’s. The opportunity to test the newest version from TaylorMade would be a perfect opportunity for comparison. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.