Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,498 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Evnroll

Testers Wanted: Evnroll Zero Putter

Evnroll ZeroTW.jpg

Introduction
The Evnroll Zero putter lineup is designed to eliminate face rotation and enhance putting accuracy. Constructed from a combination of 303 stainless steel and black anodized aluminum, the putters feature ultra-high MOI for maximum forgiveness. The new ZERO from Evnroll incorporates an unconventional reverse-offset hosel that aligns the shaft with the putter head's center of mass. This eliminates unwanted face rotation during the entire stroke path for effortless accuracy with every putt. With a forward center of gravity, these putters promote smoother rolls and better distance control.

Key Features:

• Zero Face Rotation: Minimizes face rotation for more consistent putting.
  • High MOI Construction: Combines stainless steel and aluminum for stability and forgiveness.
  • Forward CG: Improves roll and distance control.
  • Three Models Available: ZERO Z1, Z2s and Z5s

Evnroll-Z2s-8-1536x1076.jpeg

What You’ll Be Testing
Testers will assess the putter's performance in reducing face rotation, improving distance control, and maintaining forgiveness on off-center strikes. You’ll provide detailed feedback on how these claims hold up on the greens.

Apply Today!

Evnroll-Z5s-1-1536x1075.jpeg

• Open to registered forum members in North America.
  • Registration opens Oct. 11 and closes Oct. 18.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Oct. 22.

For more details, visit Evnroll ZERO Putters 

162 Comments

I was recently fitted for the Evnroll 5.2 Duo and I have to say it has transformed my putting , the consistency of roll and distance is fantastic, it takes awhile to get accustomed to the groove's affect on distance compared to other putters but once you are dialed in the feeling of rolling putts is excellent 

Gutted! Just saw that this isn’t available in UK. Would love to have tested this as have been and still am (occasionally) an Edel EAS putter user, which started the neutral - ie no face balance or toe hang, trend. Good luck to all testers and looking forward to reviews!

I have always liked these putters and putting is one of my weaknesses. I am a 3.6 handicap if this putter does what it says, I can finally get down to scratch. Looking forward to either testing or watching the test. Would love to be considered.

Darn! Just N America is disappointing as I live in the UK - I am eager to put one of these putters to the test for longer than just the length of a typical putter fitting and this would have been the perfect opportunity. I have had the same two putters for years and when one betrays me it is banished to a cobweb-filled corner to have a think about what it’s done. I have a Scotty mallet 2 with minimal toe hang (the current corner resident), and an odyssey black series #7. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.