Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,498 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Evnroll

Testers Wanted: Evnroll Zero Putter

Evnroll ZeroTW.jpg

Introduction
The Evnroll Zero putter lineup is designed to eliminate face rotation and enhance putting accuracy. Constructed from a combination of 303 stainless steel and black anodized aluminum, the putters feature ultra-high MOI for maximum forgiveness. The new ZERO from Evnroll incorporates an unconventional reverse-offset hosel that aligns the shaft with the putter head's center of mass. This eliminates unwanted face rotation during the entire stroke path for effortless accuracy with every putt. With a forward center of gravity, these putters promote smoother rolls and better distance control.

Key Features:

• Zero Face Rotation: Minimizes face rotation for more consistent putting.
  • High MOI Construction: Combines stainless steel and aluminum for stability and forgiveness.
  • Forward CG: Improves roll and distance control.
  • Three Models Available: ZERO Z1, Z2s and Z5s

Evnroll-Z2s-8-1536x1076.jpeg

What You’ll Be Testing
Testers will assess the putter's performance in reducing face rotation, improving distance control, and maintaining forgiveness on off-center strikes. You’ll provide detailed feedback on how these claims hold up on the greens.

Apply Today!

Evnroll-Z5s-1-1536x1075.jpeg

• Open to registered forum members in North America.
  • Registration opens Oct. 11 and closes Oct. 18.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Oct. 22.

For more details, visit Evnroll ZERO Putters 

162 Comments

I have several putters including an Evnroll ER11 which I like but is not in the bag just now.  I current hit a Taylormade spider tour.  I've used a Odyssey Red two ball fang that was fitted for me.  I also have a Ping Sigma G and an Odyssey Stroke lab one blade.  I lean toward mallets as I have a pretty straight arch when putting.  Periodically, I'll change a putter out if the one in the bag fails me for several rounds.  The Evnroll Zero's look similar to the Lab putters which were something that had looked at.  It would be great to test the Zero in comparison to my others

As a L.A.B. broomsticker, I’m curious to read everyone’s opinions here, but will read this one from the sidelines as I’m not willing to ever think about changing my putting style.

Best of luck to those chosen!

I have been debating switching to a “zero torque” ever since feeling the difference of a L.A.B. DF2. I have been following the trend closely as other brands (especially EVNroll) enter the market. It would be an amazing opportunity to test these. 
 Good luck to all the testers 🤙🏽

I'd love to put this putter to the tests, through the wringers. I'm always looking for innovation and improvement in the game. Best of luck to everyone who signed up to be a tester and to Evol 

Love the looks of the Z2s but with winter coming I wouldn't be able to give it a proper evaluation before the courses close here in Upstate NY. Good luck to all that enter!

I have developed a a slight opening of the club face on taking my putter back.It does not seem to have affected the end result but I would love to see if this makes my putting even better and more consistent.

I was an EVNROLL putter guy for almost a decade, then realized the toe hang didn't suit my straight-back/straight-thru putting style, so I went with a face balanced putter.

Not sure I'm putting any better - always loved the EVNROLL, I felt like I had an advantage.  This would be a great opportunity to do some comparison putting.

I've done a couple of ball tests, ready to move on to some hard goods!

-- Peejer

With all the hype they’re getting on tour, I’m interested to see if they deserve it. Just pulled an old Heavy Putter out of the closet for a tournament tomorrow, so perfect time to try one of these.

Good luck everyone.  I had been planning to find somewhere to try out some Evnroll putters, but the MGS reviews/testing on the LAB putters has me leaning that way.  This would be a great test opportunity, that could save me about $1000, and skip a scolding from the Mrs.

Good luck to my fellow spies for this test.  I would really be interested in testing the z2 since it closely resembles my Goodwood P2 putter. Below are the specs and pics of my current putter.

34.5 inches

loft 3 degrees

lie angle 70 degrees

IMG_0574.JPEG

IMG_0575.JPEG

IMG_0579.JPEG

IMG_0580.JPEG

IMG_0581.JPEG

IMG_0582.JPEG

This Test is now closed to further comments.