Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
8,806 signups
Equipment Type: Iron Set
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway knows that Distance Irons are long, but players also want a high level of feel. 

Enter the Paradym and Paradym X Irons:

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7684.jpeg

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7581.jpeg     Paradym-X-Iron-Lifestyle-01-8251.jpeg

Integral to each set of Paradym and Paradym X Irons are 4 key features wrapped around either a Refined Players shape in the Paradym or the Refined Forgiving Shape of the Paradym X:

- Callaway's Most Powerful A.I. Designed Forged 455 Face

- Fast Ball Speed from Forged 455 Face Cup & Hollow Body with Speed Frame Construction

- Exceptional Feel from a Forged Face and Patented Urethane Microspheres

- Improved Launch via Dual Tungsten Weighting

Testers Announced!

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

415 Comments

I'd love to see how these work for someone like me - an inconsistent ball striker with a fast swing speed. My current irons are forgiving but I was an idiot and bought them off the rack. Should have got different shafts and maybe less jacked lofts.

I would love to be part of this test. As an average golfer with a high handicap, I would be very interested in seeing how forgiving the Paradym X irons are compared to my current set of high handicapper irons.

Super Excited for these. I’ve been a Taylor Made guy for a long time . Been playing the Sim max 05 irons all w/ new KBS TGI 70 graphite shafts, stealth driver w/ Nemesys 65 four shaft , Sim Max 3 wood w/ Ventus Blue fw 5-r , sim max 3h( 19) w/ ventus blue 7-5 and stealth 4H (22) w/ LA Golf shaft , Wedges - taylor made 50 degree Hi-toe, TM 53 Atv grind , 56 is a callaway mack daddy s grind and 60 is wilson staff fg tour - which i desperately need to change. Putter is a TM Bandon 3 w/super stroke grip

Golf Pride grips

On 3/23/2023 at 6:54 AM, MattF said:

Good luck to those chosen...I'm not giving up my Mizuno's any time soon.

I haven’t played Mizuons but all of my buddies that do say they’ll never go back to anything else. 

aw man! I wish this was available to Canadians eh. I was close to choosing Callaway during my fitting, would've been nice to test these out. Congrats to whoever they pick! 

Would love to test either set of irons. I'm in the process of in the next few months on purchasing new irons.

Thanks for your consideration,  

Hemproot 

Knoxville tn 

I have tried a handful of Callaway clubs and never been a fan, however the look of these clubs (top line, head shape, finish) look like an upgrade to the brand. If they can match at a minimum, a PING feel (Mizuno is a pretty lofty goal), I would consider gaming these clubs. It would be fun to be part of the review! 

3626B1FC-F9B2-41F6-8D41-ABD55A64082B.jpeg

I have been playing Callaway Apex 19s for 3 years. I am very interested to see how for the new tech in the Paradyms stacks up.

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Once again thanks to all the 1300+ for registering! 

We will be announcing Testers not this Tuesday, but the Tuesday after sign up closes.

Later today we will see the Testers Wanted come from the main site social accounts and then I fully expect this to go from 1300- 4000 or even 5000 plus!!!

Well, Jamie, you weren't wrong! 3,485 sign ups at the exact moment of my posting and climbing! I saw the IG post from the main MGS page this morning, and was like....

jerry-seinfeld-comedian.gif.2215f68fd7fc7bf85ee6d6716c4db453.gif

I'm 71 years young, I've been playing golf for the past 7 years. I narrowed down my golf ball that works best for my game as the Calloway supersoft. So trying out these Calloway clubs would full fill my game entirely. I've been a member of this forum for many years and I've tried to get picked as a tester many time but without any luck. I write great reviews with full honesty, but i guess this is not what everyone expects from an ametuer golfer. I know I won't be picked as your tester and it becomes very frustrating. I've been ignoring these invites for a long time as I am tired of being overlooked, but when I seen these Calloway Irons, well I had to give a try, maybe my last try. 

Ty... Ron F. 

I would be interested in trying the Paradym X - compared to my G425 irons. I am fitted to 3 degrees up and have the lightweight Alta Distanza shafts. Currently play at least 6-7 times per month. Index is 17. 

I would love to test the Paradigm X. I struggle with distance (getting a bit older), and I think these bad boys would bring some confidence back to my game.

I love callaway how they can make get clubs year after year i got a new set 3 years ago and when i seen these i feel in love.If i got chance to test these irons would be great and would appreciate that from Callaway

This Test is now closed to further comments.