Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,767 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: Rapsodo

Testers Wanted! Rapsodo MLM2Pro

The personal launch monitor space has grown immensely over the years and Rapsodo is introducing their new MLM2Pro. 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 11.39.42.png

The original MLM from Rapsodo consistently came top of MyGolfSpys most wanted testing in a variety of categories since its original launch. The Rapsodo MLM2Pro looks to build off that foundation while bringing new features and abilities to help golfers improve their games and practice while not breaking the bank. 

Here are some of the highlighted features straight from Rapsodo.

“The all new MLM2PRO™ Mobile Launch Monitor + Golf Simulator
Dual optical camera vision + radar processing for precision accuracy
Shot Vision and Impact Vision for multi-option swing replay
Simulation at 30,000+ golf courses
13 metrics - 6 measured metrics - including spin rate and spin axis
Apple and Android compatible
Rapsodo Combines - 24 total shots - 2 approach targets - 1 driver target
Full functionality indoors and outdoors”

Where the original Rapsodo MLM was great for practice and training, the addition of being a golf simulator and being able to read spin rates is very intriguing. Not to mention it is now Android compatible! 

Screenshot 2023-07-30 12.03.04.png

All of this sounds well and good, which brings us to you. MyGolfSpy needs 4 golfers to test, review and keep the new Rapsodo MLM2Pro.

Testers will receive the Rapsodo MLM2Pro as well as premium membership as part of testing to get the full Rapsodo experience. 

Do you have the original Rapsodo MLM and want to compare? Are you new to the personal launch monitor space and want to try testing the MLM2Pro? Or do you have another launch monitor and want to compare the MLM2Pro to your current setup? Let us know and be sure to sign up for this testing opportunity before registration closes!

*This testing opportunity is open to U.S. Residents only.
**Registration closes August 16th with selected testers being announced August 22nd.

293 Comments

Another great opportunity from MGS!  I have a large field needing my backyard and have a target at 150y.  This would make a FANTASTIC addition to my setup and provide technical feedback that I'm missing

55 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Sorry, but just to set expectations. We do not select members who are currently involved in an ongoing test.

As you know we have high expectations for our testers and reviews meaning doing two at the same take could lead to attention being taken away from one or another and therefore we do not risk it.

It's also why we urge members to only sign up for what they really want to test as in most cases a member will only be eligible for one per season (golf Balls, gloves, Grips excluded). 

And finally we want to get ad many new ppl involved as possible!

No problem at all and fully understand.  Was just thinking this may clarify to others who may have pondered similar thoughts….back to working those wedges.

It would be nice to test this out. I have been playing for awhile and I am a 15 handy. No matter if I get picked or not I look forward to hearing the feedback on the new monitor. 

I used to have a Mevo and it just didnt read well while outside for me - This would be a great comparison and for someone in the midwest where it snows 6 months of the year, having this indoors would be a game changer

Being from an area with rolling hills and a flat driving range being basically non-existent, this would be an amazing equipment addition. Being able to get accurate distance numbers in spite of the landscape, and still being able to see your actual ball flight (instead of just hitting into a net) would be incredible. Would definitely be the push I need to just get a membership at my local range!

On 8/10/2023 at 10:49 AM, chupac78 said:

I currently have the Skytrak simulator set up in the garage and would love the opportunity to give the Rapsodo MLM2Pro a go and be able to compare the 2 different products. 
Thanks, MGS!

image.png.e7f4d854cf161b38d1034cc30bf74f76.png

Wow, nice set up.  Too bad you do not live in my neighborhood.

In progress of finishing our basement. My wife saw an HG-TV show where they installed a golf simulator in the basement & she thought it be a great idea. Still several months before we will be ready, or I would sign up in a heartbeat. 😡

MGS and community, I would love to test and give an unbiased (almost) expert testing of the MLM2 by RAPSODO. I had the original MLM, I loved it for a while. I had been researching MLM2 and Garmin R10 for their simulator capabilities. I went with GARMIN R10 because of availability. I can test head to head against R10, Trackman and FullSwing. 

I signed up!

But, I gotta say -- in my experience -- I have doubts about any launch monitors at lower prices. 

I have tried a lot - from famous ones like Mevo to a Kickstarter campaign monitors like Swinglogic Hybrid X3.

A lot of these seem to be somewhat accurate, but none of them were reliable. 

Being in a heavily populated area, I have very limited short-game practice facility; therefore, I rely on the range for my short-game under 120 yards. 

However, the monitors cannot pick up the shots correctly most of the time. 

I see my ball flying 50 yards, the monitor tells me 30yds

I see my ball flying 30 yards, the monitor tells me 45yds

So, while I bought lower-priced launch monitors in the past, I have thought of them as more of a toy, than practice equipment.

But I would be lying if I said, I don't have my hopes up for this one.

I'm interested to see if this launch monitor can pick the short game up. 

I hope the testers can focus on the yardages that they can actually see the ball flying and compare it to the new launch monitors data.

I have had the original skytrak for about 4 years. Would love to compare against the MLM2PRO. I believe the skytrak gets my shot shape correct mostly, but distances seems to be about 10 percent off. Skytrak has too many missed shots, can’t really take it to the range. The sim software I have always seems to have some kind of problem and their customer service is awful. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.