Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,273 signups
Equipment Type: Clothing
Vendor: RealGolfers

Testers Wanted: RealGolfers Apparel 

Screenshot 2023-08-26 10.16.29 AM.png

In recent years MyGolfSpy has seen many smaller brands and start up companies hit not only the golf club market, but also the golf apparel market. It can be hard to break through and separate from the field and even if a company manages to do that, they still need to make high quality clothing that fits, feels and lasts. 

Founded by Henry McGannon RealGolfers’ mission is to make the best golf shirts in the world accessible and affordable for everyone. 

They separate themselves by limiting restocking and saying “At RealGolfers, we like to limit restocking and prioritize frequent small product releases. This allows us to maintain a fresh and unique selection of designs, ensuring that our golfers always have access to uncommon and distinctive products”

Screenshot 2023-08-26 10.15.24 AM.png

With three current collections (golf shirt, golf hoodie and t-shirt) they provide golfers with options both on and off the golf course. 

For this testing opportunity we want four golfers to test, review and keep a RealGolfers golf polo and hoodie. 

Being a smaller apparel brand we want to know all the ins and outs of how items fit, feel and perform both on and off the course.

Want to be a tester for RealGolfers apparel? - Sign Up above!

* Open to USA and Canada golfers and both left and right handed availability!

* Registration closes Sept 20th with testers being announced on the forum Sept 26th

78 Comments

Beat my old hoodie to death. Going on 10 years old. Wear it sometimes in the middle of summer down here just to mess with some guys heads.  Time for an upgrade. Good luck testers.

The price of golf shirts is ridiculous. I’ve bookmarked companies with polos I want: Bill Murray, Sunday Swagger, Rhoback, USuckatGolf, RSVLTS, Footjoy … I like all of their shirts … I put them into a shopping cart … but I ultimately balk at the price. I look forward to seeing an affordable, good looking, golf polo. AND on top of that, I want to see golf polos on big men. Not skinny athletes. 

Curious what everyone's take is on hoodies on a course. I've always thought play in what youre comfortable wearing, although it took me a while to "warm up" to hoodies on a course. But I love the look and feel of a good hoodie, so I'm down to try this!

Can never have too many good quality golf shirts and a warm goodie will always be welcome for spring and fall rounds in Canada! Best of luck to everyone. 

Love the direction to target affordable good quality golf apparel.  Website and pricing is very good.   Quite frankly, I believe the mega brands and box stores are ridiculously priced.  There is no reason for a golf shirt to be $80 to $130 per.  Obviously some still purchase but I will wait for the sales and close-outs.  Good for you RealGolfer Apparel!  And Thank you!

Nice! I just lost a bunch of weight and none of my clothes fit anymore, AND I fit into nice clothes again. Would love to give these guys a try and show off my slightly less chubby dad bod in some sweet funky polos!

Would love the opportunity to help with this test and give insight on quality. I work in the promotional products industry and a lot of what we do is apparel, so i have tried a lot of different apparel brands. Excited to see the launch of these

Seeing as I mostly wear polos to work, I could definatly put one or a few of these through a testing. I may or may not sneak out of work and hit the ol chipping and putting greens from time to time as well. This would just give me more of a reason to take an extended lunch break. 

Good luck and may the force of the golf gods be with you lol 

1 hour ago, B_R_A_D_Y said:

The price of golf shirts is ridiculous. I’ve bookmarked companies with polos I want: Bill Murray, Sunday Swagger, Rhoback, USuckatGolf, RSVLTS, Footjoy … I like all of their shirts … I put them into a shopping cart … but I ultimately balk at the price. I look forward to seeing an affordable, good looking, golf polo. AND on top of that, I want to see golf polos on big men. Not skinny athletes. 

Value Village my man, I get FJ shirts for $15 and the odd occasional penguin/bad birdies. 

Great looking company and offering, I love me a good DTC. Best of luck to all that apply!

With fall golf right at the door here in Canada, I just bought another Under Armour golf overlayer last week.

I’m a proud member of GAAA (Golf Apparel Addicts Anonymous) so I think that I could use another option too! 🤣

This Test is now closed to further comments.