Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
628 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Sacks Parente

Testers Wanted: Sacks Parente Putters  

Screenshot 2023-09-30 9.20.17 AM.png

Introduction:
Are you familiar with Sacks Parente Putters? If not, don't worry; you're not alone. I stumbled upon them thanks to a Golfers Digest article discussing the remarkable surge of a putter company's stock on its Wall Street debut, and it piqued my interest.

Why We're Interested:
At MyGolfSpy Forum, we've made it a goal for 2023 to shine a spotlight on emerging and lesser-known brands in the golfing world. We believe it's crucial to give these companies exposure while providing our members with opportunities to test, experience, and review products they might never have considered before. Sacks Parente fits this mission perfectly, and after initial discussions, they enthusiastically agreed to participate.

Meet Sacks Parente:
So, who exactly are Sacks Parente? They're primarily a putter manufacturer renowned for their patented Ultra Low Balance Point technology (ULBP), which they claim can naturally enhance your putting stroke. Founded by golf club design and manufacturing pioneer Steve Sacks and Rich Parente, an original co-founder of Callaway, the concept of their ULBP technology was born in 2011. However, it wasn't until 2018 that Sacks Parente officially came into existence.

Screenshot 2023-09-30 9.02.39 AM.png

Wide Range of Designs:
Sacks Parente offers an extensive array of golf putter designs catering to the preferences of most golfers. Whether you favor mallet or blade putters, there's a design that's bound to catch your eye. What sets Sacks Parente apart is their inclusion of matching Ultra-Low Balance Point putter shafts and grips with their putters. These components work harmoniously to, as they claim, help you sink more putts. With a growing presence on the PGA Tour of Champions, they're steadily gaining recognition – a development that has us at MyGolfSpy Forum excited to introduce to our forum members.

Screenshot 2023-09-30 9.03.25 AM.png

Ready to Test and Review?
Have we sparked your curiosity about testing and reviewing one of Sacks Parente's Putters?

Five Testers will have the opportunity to select a Sacks Parente Putter of their choice and receive a virtual fitting session to ensure they're paired with the perfect putter for their game.

Selected testers must post or screenshot of desired putter model in the comment section! 

*Registration closes on October 11, 2023, with tester announcements on October 16, 2023.
*This testing opportunity is exclusively open to US residents.
*Left-handed golfers are welcome to participate, depending on the putter model.

Conclusion:
Join us in this exciting venture to discover the innovative world of Sacks Parente Putters and potentially improve your putting game. Sign up today!

121 Comments

On 7/4/2023 at 7:21 AM, tony@CIC said:

Hmmmm I'm unfamiliar with that page - but then, I never go to the dashboard, I always end up using the app. 

EDIT: Phil, I just went to the dashboard - thx for pointing me to this page. I'm definitely going to set-up the Zebra in my current account. Note, I don't care about my other Ohio clubs so I just won't list those. 

Definitely the best testing year I remember.  Kudos to the team !!

Thx to Cnosil for the info.

I agree the virtual fitting is the key, as the fitting guide doesn't steer very much as far as the mallets are concerned, imo.

Without the fitting, this would be my selection:

image.png.a203ccb6c898e3c0e9fd48e555db413d.png

Good luck to all entrants !!!!

Would love to get to test this out and compare , currently playing with a ping pld anser 2 . Putting game is great let’s see if we can do better ! Good luck with testing can’t wait to hear the reviews image.png.bc012d3c6656615b0b8a3fa1388c9752.png

Not to be a Debby Downer but I bought a Series 99 and hated it! It felt really good in the shop on synthetic turf. Outside on grass it was such a different feel with the ultra low balance point that I could not get comfortable. The grip is very light. I couldn't hit my start line and speed control was so difficult for me. I spent 1/2 hour or so on the practice green with it before playing (I know that's not long).  It didn't feel comfortable and I wasn't making anything. I put it in play that day anyway. Three 3-putts in the first 4 holes and I was begging my buddies to let me put my old putter back in play (they did). Lost confidence in that putter so quickly that it never had the chance to see the light of day again. Confidence is critical in putting. Good luck to all. 

I've been using the same putter for 10+ years. I have considered trying other, but I have determined it is mainly operator error. I'd like to try the Series 91 - The Duke in RH, Flat Grip, and 35 inches.

image.png.4a6171889f1ce3a00c8902f7fd1a3d14.png

1 hour ago, Hosel Head said:

Not to be a Debby Downer but I bought a Series 99 and hated it! It felt really good in the shop on synthetic turf. Outside on grass it was such a different feel with the ultra low balance point that I could not get comfortable. The grip is very light. I couldn't hit my start line and speed control was so difficult for me. I spent 1/2 hour or so on the practice green with it before playing (I know that's not long).  It didn't feel comfortable and I wasn't making anything. I put it in play that day anyway. Three 3-putts in the first 4 holes and I was begging my buddies to let me put my old putter back in play (they did). Lost confidence in that putter so quickly that it never had the chance to see the light of day again. Confidence is critical in putting. Good luck to all. 

Why does your lack of success mean it won’t work for other people?   

1 hour ago, Hosel Head said:

Too bad for your experience. I think anything different to the point as with these and LAB even can take significant time to dial in. It's why testers won't be giving these just one round or a half hour or so before a round but commit to 5 weeks of testing to ensure they get the best possible opportunity to see if this product works or not. If it does great! If not, then we know they gave it a fair shake and can explain in detail why it didn't and what they may have liked as well.

37 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Why does your lack of success mean it won’t work for other people?   

It doesn't AT ALL. I have had a lack of success with a number of different clubs that others love.  It's all individual.  I was just trying to relate my personal experience. My apologies if I appeared to be maligning the company/putter. Sometimes what you hear in your head as you type is not what people read.

I subsequently did a 90 minute SAM Putt lab fitting and was fit into a Scotty Golo 6.5 that I never would have picked off the rack. I'm loving it. Golf is hard, sometimes weird and feel isn't real as they say.

I actually tried this Sacks Parente at my fitting last month and it was my favorite putter out of them all. Felt so refined Id love to test.

image.png.7d282e228d9772a05fe617ea1e9c4e8c.png

28 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Too bad for your experience. I think anything different to the point as with these and LAB even can take significant time to dial in. It's why testers won't be giving these just one round or a half hour or so before a round but commit to 5 weeks of testing to ensure they get the best possible opportunity to see if this product works or not. If it does great! If not, then we know they gave it a fair shake and can explain in detail why it didn't and what they may have liked as well.

The Sacks Parente was an impulse buy because of how well it performed in the store. I couldn't miss. When I got it outside on a real green I was very surprised at how much trouble I had getting it to start on line and speed control on 20+ foot putts. In the store I was putting 8' putts on a flat, 8 stimp synthetic green. It's a unique feeling putter and I wasn't in a testing mindset. I was thinking I might have found something magic for an upcoming golf trip. After four holes I felt like I had a snake in my hand and my buddies giving me grief probably didn't help. Post golf trip I had a SAM Putt lab fitting and am pretty well pleased with my new putter. The new one is also taking a little bit of time to acclimate my eye to the new putter shape. In my opinion the SP will take some getting used to and an objective, extended timeframe test will be valuable.  I will look forward to reading the reviews.  

Would love to test this. I've been considering a mallet for the forgiveness factor, away from my blade putter... but the look of a blade suits my eye. This would be a great look. 

Screenshot_20231009-153816.png

This Test is now closed to further comments.