Snedeker invites Charles Barkley to Tee Off for Him... say what?!

Aotearoa_Brad

outta the strange files... 

Brandt Snedeker to Charles Barkley: Hit My Shot on 16th in Phoenix (http://www.golf.com/2015/01/27/brandt-snedeker-invites-charles-barkley-tee-storied-16th-phoenix)

Marika Washchyshyn

snedeker.jpg

One of the most entertaining holes in golf just got more flashy - that is, if Charles Barkley accepts Brandt Snedeker's invitation to tee off for him at the 16th hole at TPC Scottsdale on Wednesday.

Saw Charles Barkley is in Phoenix. I will let him hit my shot on 16 tomorrow if he is up for it..

Barkley, who has been known to...struggle with his golf swing, would definitely up the ante on the already famous hole's profile.

Tiger Woods famously aced the hole in 1997, and will return for the first time since 2001 to try again. While the gallery erupted into cheers in that moment, the 16th hole crowd can also be unforgiving; in 1996, Justin Leonard was harangued with boos for giving the finger to the gallery after a missed shot.

How will Barkley be received? Will he demo his one-handed or two-handed swing? Only one way to find out, so please, for all of us - accept Sned's offer!

ROTFLMAO!!!! Too darn funny

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived