Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Augusta National Women's Amateur 2019 Tickets?

Mr. 82

https://tickets.anwagolf.com/en_US/ticket_info.html

Anyone else considering applying for tickets for this?  For me it is an alternative to getting the annual Masters tickets rejection email, and perhaps being able to walk those hallowed grounds, even if none of the Masters contestants will be there.

Is this something you would consider?

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

First 2 rounds are worth it, but $75 to see an amateur event seems ridiculous, unless you view it as $75 to walk around Augusta.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

First 2 rounds are worth it, but $75 to see an amateur event seems ridiculous, unless you view it as $75 to walk around Augusta.

Having been there for a Monday practice round in 2016, that's kind of how I am viewing it, an opportunity to walk around Augusta.  And the only place you can buy Masters merchandise is at Augusta National.  I bought a handful of things when I went there in 2016, and totally regret not buying a LOT more stuff.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

• 4 weeks later...

I definitely would consider it. I really enjoy watching women because it is so much easier for me to relate to their golf journey. The PGA men provide me little in the way of lessons learned. Don’t get me wrong, they are super skilled. Still their skill is readily overshadowed by their ability to bang it so far. The ladies are all distance, direction and trajectory. Those things I can truly relate too.

I’ve been to every day of the masters week and although the environment is electric the crowds can certainly detract from ones ability to absorb the masters experience.

If I go, I’ll volunteer to work rather than buying a ticket. All golf tournaments rely heavily on volunteerism. It’s a win win if selected for they get an able body and I get an incredible experience.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

Archived