Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Free Golf Lessons- new online live-streaming platform

RhettV64

Hi everyone,

My name is Rhett Anderson, former competitive golfer turned desk jockey. I just launched a web-site that provides a platform for golfers to browse PGA certified instructors, schedule a lesson and host a 4k live video stream where the instructor you chose can interact and give you feedback in real time. 

In this early stage, feedback is very important to our company- we are offering free 30 minute lessons with any of the instructors on our page in exchange for candid feedback on your experience.

If anyone is interested- the website domain  is MyLessonapp.com, you can contact me directly at [email protected]

Keep it in the short grass.

Rhett

• 1 month later...

Candid feedback...

Displaced to Austin, Tx. eh? Not sure I understand "displaced". Did your car break down on Mo-Pac and leave you stranded? Then later you decided to make the best of it and start an online golf lesson/training website? Without completely poo pooing your endeavor it seems you're joining a crowded field. Golf instruction is anywhere and everywhere around the internet. Some similar to your idea and others so not much. Unfortunately, I'd not be a target customer. For one thing I'm an old guy and like my instruction side by side with my instructor. That won't change. One problem I see is asking people to video or setup their phone during the instruction to video their swing live. Most people do not understand how a golf swing should be properly captured. ie... poor camera position/height etc. Another issue/problem is there can't be anyone helping a person move their body into a position. There have been many times my instructor placed his hands on my hands, shoulders. elbow,  etc and said... "here, like this". Know what I mean? The internet and use of it can't do everything. Some things IMO - like golf instruction have to be done in the dirt. Best wishes with your endeavor. I'm getting ready to "displace" myself to Austin for Christmas! 

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour