Shot Scope v2 review

Hello fellow golfers! So I have used Shot Scope v2 for 2 rounds, so far, and I love it. I haven't used Pro mode yet, just GPS and Tracking. It was fun to see the data after my first round using it. My second round I think the GPS was confused as one of the holes showed my approach landed on a different hole/green that was beside the one it should have been on. I am going to try Pro mode next round I think. Here' my first 2 round this year, below. I wish it had a better sharing option. Last year I used Hole19 app all year. I like that app and that it emailed my round to me afterwards and I was able to share to Facebook. With Shot Scope I had to improvise, so I used the Windows tool "Snipit" and cut out the scorecard to share on my socials.

2020 round #1 86.PNG

2020 round #2 94.PNG

Edited by iamskull5150

WITB--->

DRIVER - Wilson Staff D300
3W, 5H, 6i - PW - Club Champ DTP1 (cheap set I bought from Golftown to get back into golf after 8 years off)
3H & 4H Wilson Deep Red Maxx
52 degree Wilson Harmonized Wedge
Wilson M1 Putter

my golf clubs.jpg

3 minutes ago, iamskull5150 said:

My second round I think the GPS was confused as one of the holes showed my approach landed on a different hole/green that was beside the one it should have been on.

Another possibility is they have the hole mapped wrong. I played a course last summer that ShotScope had 9 and 18 routing reversed so nothing registered properly and I had to manually enter the shots as best I could. They usually have issues corrected quickly after sending an email.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Test Currently In ProgressFit For Golf 2.0