Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Best Golf Bag, rider, sometimes walker

Sc00ter52

So most of the time I am on a cart, thus a cart Bag, but at the Range and travel I want a good stand bag. Issue is most of the Stand Bags have legs that extend out too far to mount in the Golf Cart. What do you folks suggest as best of both worlds ?? I tried the bag Boy Chiller and its really a no go on the Cart as the leg mount sticks out a good 1" to 1.5 "from bag body, and those that have a foot don't work well either. Really don't want to have 2 bags but it just may have to happen.   Thoughts - Suggestions

I have the Ping Hoofer for this reason. The Hoofers don't have the flap on the bottom that extends out and the stand mechanism is built into the base of the bag. The hoofers also have strap slot to go underneath the pocket on the one side. The only negative and it's minor about the Hoofers on a cart is that the bag sometimes will rotate to the side on a cart as the bottom of the bag isn't perfectly round like a cart bag but that isn't much of an issue.

Ping Hoofer!! It’s the most versatile bag out there. @Kansas Kingcovered everything about it but I have tried other bags and nothing is as good. It’s durable lots of space and great stand mechanism 

Ping G425 LST 10.5* - Rogue White 130

Ping G425 LST 14.5 - Rogue White 130

TaylorMade SIM 19* Tensei Pro White

Srixon ZX5 4&5 iron Modus 120

Srixon ZX7 6-AW Modus 120

Vokey SM8 54* 60* Modus 125 wedge

EvnRoll ER5B

I bought the Titleist Hybrid stand bag for the very reason you mention! It has a large top, like a cart bag, but has the legs you want at the range. Could use more pockets, but so-far-so-good! 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX