Has any one tried the Steadfast Shafts?

medievaldave

"Steadfast shaft reduced mishit dispersion by 50% (28 yards) against other premium (much more expensive) shafts manufactured by industry-leading brands.

In other words, if you hit it off the toe or heel it continues to go straight for the same distance. 

Ball speed increased slightly for the Steadfast shaft and backspin was better or equal to the competitors."    copied from SteadFast page.   

54 years young, golfing for 40 years and still loving it play about 3 rounds per month

Unfortunately their claims are mostly full of nonsense.  

If you poke around the internet you will see the company is shady, they reject any negative product reviews on their website, etc.

Over on WRX, Steadfast joined the forum and started badmouthing other shaft companies.  It got to the point where Fujikura even responded to them and called them out.

Then a bunch of "new accounts" began joining the forum and positing on the thread with nothing but positive things to say about Steadfast -- clearly Steadfast employees or friends/family trying to help the company save face.

Don't waste your money

As @Golfspy_Lukessaid, there is lots of negative feedback on the shafts ranging from poor quality overall to poorly assembled.   There is also positive feedback.   I see that this was your first post; if you use the search feature of this forum, you can find several threads related to Steadfast shafts.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I play with one fellow who swears by them.  I play with several other fellows who tried them and swear at them.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Ping G430 SFT 3 wood and Ping G430 HL 7 wood SR flex

Ping G430 4,5,6,7 hybrids  SR flex

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 8,9,P,G, SW irons   A Flex

Cleveland Smart Sole S wedge  A Flex

Cobra Nova putter

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feed  back,  I tried looking it up on past threads but it didn't appear  when I searched for Steadfast in  the forum section.

54 years young, golfing for 40 years and still loving it play about 3 rounds per month

1 hour ago, medievaldave said:

Thanks for the feed  back,  I tried looking it up on past threads but it didn't appear  when I searched for Steadfast in  the forum section.

People posted some of the links to the other threads in their responses.   When searching make sure you have selected "all content"  or "everywhere" as your search option.  If you just go to the top of this thread and search,  it will only return this thread.   If you do an advanced search and limit it to titles only you get 4 threads (this one and 3 others):

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

• 1 year later...

Have two regular flex driver shafts, 1 on my Honda driver and it did reduce my dispersion, hitting more fairways.  The second is on my 3 wood which I am hitting dead straight and as far as my driver. 
I would like to add one thing, NOTHING will improve your game better then lessons