Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Great opportunity for all who have a little extra!

TWShoot67

Caddy For A Cure Returns To The 2010 Shell Houston Open With European And PGA Tour Superstar Lee Westwood

(March 15, 2010 - Coral Springs, FL) - Caddy For A Cure, Inc., the program that offers golf fans a chance to be inside the ropes to caddie for the world's best golfers, is returning to the 2010 Shell Houston Open with world ranked #4, Englishman Lee Westwood. The tournament will be held again at the Redstone Golf Club in Humble, TX, March 29th - April 4 th.

Caddy For A Cure offers its caddie opportunities from its website, www.caddyforacure.com and eBay auction links for each player. 100% of auction proceeds go to charity and caddie participation is fully tax deductible as allowed by law.

For the Shell Houston Open, the auction winner will spend the day with Lee Westwood and his TOUR caddie on the driving range, putting green and golf course, experiencing each shot first-hand and being in the middle of the action of a professional golf event. They will be shoulder to shoulder among the world's best players as they prepare to compete in an official Tour event.

Caddy For A Cure supports Fanconi anemia and the Wounded Warrior Project, as well as many charities selected by each tournament and participating player. For the Shell Houston Open, Caddy For A Cure will donate a portion of the auction proceeds to the greater Houston community through the Houston Golf Association.

The auction for the Shell Houston Open is presently live and will run through Monday, March 29th, 2010 or until sold, whichever occurs first. Interested participants can buy the auction instantly at the 'Buy-it-Now' price or make an offer in hopes of winning the opportunity. The winner will caddie during the Wednesday pro am practice round, March 31st. The auction can be found from the player links on the caddyforacure.com homepage.

"We are so honored to participating again at this terrific event in Houston. To be able to offer an opportunity to see professional golf from an "inside" view is really a privilege," states Russ Holden, Caddy For A Cure founder and veteran PGA TOUR caddy. "Lee Westwood is an absolutely incredible player and great guy that any golf fan would enjoy one-on-one time with. The Houston Golf Association does an amazing job of giving back to the community and we are proud to be able to contribute to this fine tournament with such an exciting opportunity."

For more information go to caddyforacure.com or call 954-341-4600. Also, please visit our sponsors, Boo Weekley Apparel at www.booweekley.com, Sharpie pens at www.sharpie.com SpeedGel at www.speedgel.com and VedaloHD Sunglasses at www.vedalohd.com .

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Not really a contest but I just thought if we had anyone who was intrested or didn't know about this charity auction. If only I was a wealthy individual. ;)

Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

• SPY VIP

it is a great chance to do something that would otherwise be impossible for a normal person.

Cost is likely prohibitive and may have caused people not to comment on it.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Not really a contest but I just thought if we had anyone who was intrested or didn't know about this charity auction. If only I was a wealthy individual. :)

Ha, yeah was wondering what the 'contest' part was B)

Ohhhh, if money only grew on trees!

Archived