Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×

Does anybody just hit all the new clubs?

Hello all!

I was curious if I was the only one or of others do the same thing. After all the new drivers release I will go to my local Roger Dunn and spend hours trying all the different drivers in different shafts and degree heads and different variations of each. My most recent purchase was a driver. I spent probably 3 hours at the store going through every brand and variation. Then I narrowed it down to 2 or 3 and hit them all together to decide on what felt best and was most forgiving for me. I did the same with my 3 wood and my 3 hybrid. My 3 hybrid was a long process because it was a combination of things like 2 and 3 driving iron and 5 woods and 2 and 3 hybrids. I just needed a club for specific distances. 

I could spend hours in a big golf shop testing equipment to see what I like. I just love doing this and thought maybe others do too.

Titleist TSR2 10 

Ping G410 3 14.5 and 3 hybrid 19

Titleist 718 AP2 4-pw

Mizuno T22 50 D grind and 58 S grind

Taylormade Copper Spider X

33 minutes ago, RickyFlowers said:

I could spend hours in a big golf shop testing equipment to see what I like. I just love doing this and thought maybe others do too.

I love doing this as well.   Fortunately,  I live near the MGS headquarters so I became one of their most wanted testers and get to hit a large variety of clubs; even some that aren't readily available in golf stores. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I especially like to hit clubs that I normally wouldn’t consider buying, just to see if I’m missing anything. I could spend hours hitting various clubs, chasing a specific distance or shot shape. Sometimes I hit them, not knowing exactly what I want to see out of them, only that I’ll know it when I see it. 😁

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 Kai Li White 70x

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :cameron-small: Special Select Del Mar

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Yeah I'm glad others enjoy this as much as me. I'm going this week or next weekend to look at possibly switching to a x flex shaft. Just going to hit the various drivers with the x flex and see what changes in my shot and if I can finally lose this draw.

Titleist TSR2 10 

Ping G410 3 14.5 and 3 hybrid 19

Titleist 718 AP2 4-pw

Mizuno T22 50 D grind and 58 S grind

Taylormade Copper Spider X